Acoustic Glass Market: Introduction
- The global acoustic glass market is anticipated to expand rapidly during the forecast period, due to growth in the construction and automotive industries
- Acoustic glass is primarily used in busy areas such as motorways, main roads, and airports. It can be used in interior sound insulation, such as office partitions and meeting rooms. It can also be used in overhead or roof glazing in order to reduce the sound of rain.
- Acoustic glass lowers outside noise. This can lead to improved productivity of the occupants. Acoustic laminated glass also offers benefits of properties of standard laminated glass. It provides insulation from rain impact noise when used in overhead or roof glazing.
Key Drivers of Acoustic Glass Market
- Noise pollution has been adversely affecting people since the start of industrialization. It may cause hearing loss, sleep disturbances, and stress and heart diseases. There has been a rise in public spending on health since the last two to three years. This trend is expected to continue in the next few years. Acoustic insulation materials, such as glass, are widely used by different industry players to decrease the ill-effects of noise pollution among employees. Demand for acoustic glass materials has been rising, owing to their increased usage in the building & construction industry. Regulations limiting noise are being imposed by different countries. For example, in the U.S., the Occupational Noise Exposure Regulation mandates that industrial employers must limit noise exposure of their employees to 90 dB (A). Implementation of such regulations leads to an increase in the use of acoustic insulation materials in the U.S.
- Acoustic insulation is used in the automotive industry for soundproofing against sound systems installed, engines and other machinery sounds, and external noise. Acoustic glass materials are used as hood liners, sun visors, engine covers, firewalls, and transmission tunnels in cars and other automotive vehicles. The use of acoustic insulation in the transportation industry has been increasing owing to their excellent sound absorption and sound reduction qualities.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF sample of Acoustic Glass Market report
Automotive End-use Industry Segment to Offer Lucrative Opportunities
- In terms of value and volume, the automotive segment is estimated to account for significant share of the global market during the forecast period. This can be ascribed to growth in the automotive industry in Asia Pacific and Middle East & Africa.
- Acoustic glass is a laminated glass that consists of two or more sheets of glass, bonded together with one or more acoustic layers. These interlayers act as a noise dampening core, weakening the sound as it travels through the glass.
Asia Pacific Expected to Hold Major Share of Global Acoustic Glass Market
- Based on region, the global acoustic glass market can be split into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
- In terms of value and volume, Asia Pacific accounted for significant share of the global acoustic glass market in 2019. The region is anticipated to continue its dominance during the forecast period, due to the growth in the automotive industry. China is the largest producer of chemicals, paints and coatings, and glass in Asia Pacific. This is projected to boost the market in the country during the forecast period.
- Rise in FDI investment in automotive and construction industries in developing economies of Asia Pacific is a key factor likely to fuel the market in the region during the forecast period
- Latin America and Middle East & Africa are likely to be attractive regions of the global acoustic glass market during the forecast period. Latin America constitutes countries such as Brazil and Mexico, which are major automotive manufacturing countries in the world. They are also manufacturing hubs for numerous industries. Economic growth in these countries is likely to create opportunities for the acoustic glass market in Latin America.
Expanding operations in future? To get the perfect launch ask for a custom report on Acoustic Glass Market
Key Players in Acoustic Glass Market
Various players operate in the global acoustic glass market. However, there is an increasing shift in dynamics toward market consolidation. This can be ascribed to agreements and partnerships by major companies operating in the U.S. and Europe in order to capitalize on untapped market potential. Key players operating in the acoustic glass market include:
- AGC Inc.
- Central Glass Co., Ltd.
- Fuyao Glass Industry Group
- SYP Glass
- Jiangsu Tiemao Glass, etc.
Global Acoustic Glass Market: Research Scope
Global Acoustic Glass Market, by Type
- Double Deck Glass
- Three-layered Glass
Global Acoustic Glass Market, by End-use Industry
- Building & Construction
Global Acoustic Glass Market, by Region
- North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note:Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.