Acetabular Prostheses Market: Introduction
- Acetabular system is a highly flexible solution that provides the ability to treat patients suffering from orthopedic diseases. Acetabular cup is a type of implant that is placed in hip sockets. This cup helps in restoring the posture and shape of the hip, and holds tremendous utility for people who have suffered hip injuries.
- Rise in demand for acetabular prosthesis owing to increase in advancements in the field of prosthetics, medical implants, and bone replacement is projected to boost the growth of the global acetabular prostheses market
Key Drivers and Opportunities of Global Acetabular Prostheses Market
- Increase in incidence of hip osteoarthritis and hip fractures is anticipated to fuel the growth of the global acetabular prostheses market. Nearly 1.7 million hip fractures occur across the world each year. Hip fracture is quite common among women with osteoporosis. Hence, rise in prevalence of osteoporosis, osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, and trauma is expected to drive the global market.
- Old age, accidents, and strenuous activities are the risk factors for hip injuries. Hence, increase in geriatric population and rise in number of road accidents are likely to propel the global market. Rise in the emphasis on quality care is projected to augment the market.
- Increase in awareness about the use of acetabular prosthesis and rise in the spending capacity of the population are anticipated to boost the growth of the global acetabular prostheses market. Moreover, growth of the market is attributed to gradual increase in the number of hip replacement surgeries in hospitals and ambulatory surgical centers.
- Focus on treatment of musculoskeletal disorders creates significant opportunity in the market. Moreover, governments in developing countries are making investments toward modernization of health care infrastructure, which is likely to increase access to health care. Furthermore, factors such as rise in demand for cost-effective hip implants and increase in the geriatric population offer significant opportunities in the global acetabular prostheses market.
North America to Capture Major Share of Global Acetabular Prostheses Market
- North America is expected to account for major share of the global acetabular prostheses market during the forecast period due to early adoption of technologically advanced products and well-developed health care system
- The acetabular prostheses market in Asia Pacific is likely to grow at a rapid pace during the forecast period owing to rise in awareness and increase in incidence of hip injuries
Key Players Operating in Global Acetabular Prostheses Market
The global acetabular prostheses market is highly consolidated due to the presence of small number of key players. These players hold major share in their respective regions. Growth strategies adopted by leading players, introduction of new products, and focus on research & development are projected to drive the global acetabular prostheses market. For instance, Stryker’s Joint Replacement Division launched Trident II Acetabular System in March 2018. Trident Acetabular System provides surgeons with a highly porous ingrowth surface. In September 2017, MicroPort Orthopedics launched acetabular cup system for total hip replacement.
Major players operating in the global acetabular prostheses market are:
- Zimmer Biomet
- Medical Devices Business Services, Inc. (Johnsons & Johnson)
- Smith & Nephew
- Waldemar Link GmbH & Co. KG
- Aesculap, Inc. (B. Braun company)
- Exactech, Inc.
- Other Prominent Players
Global Acetabular Prostheses Market: Research Scope
Global Acetabular Prostheses Market, by Type
Global Acetabular Prostheses Market, by Application
Global Acetabular Prostheses Market, by End-user
- Specialty Clinics
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
Global Acetabular Prostheses Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Australia & New Zealand
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- GCC Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This intelligence report by TMR is the outcome of intense study and rigorous assessment of various dynamics shaping the growth of the market. TMR nurtures a close-knit team of analysts, strategists, and industry experts who offer clients tools, methodologies, and frameworks to make smarter decisions. Our objective, insights, and actionable analytics provide CXOs and executives to advance their mission-critical priorities with confidence.
The scrutiny of the various forces impacting the dynamics of the market, and key and associated industries, guides enterprises in understanding various consumer propositions. Our clients leverage these insights and perspectives to enhance customer experience in the fast-paced business environment.
All our insights and perspectives are broadly based on 4 Pillars or Stages: ASBC-S, which offer an elaborate and customizable framework for the success of an organization. The essence and the roles of these in organizational successes are highlighted below:
- Agenda for CXOs: TMR, through the study, sets the tone for agendas that are pertinent to CEOs, CFOs, CIOs, and other CXO executives of businesses operating in the market. The perspectives help our clients to bridge the gap between agenda and action plan. TMR strives to offer guidance to CXOs to undertake mission-critical activities empowered by various business analysis tools, and boost the performance of the organizations. The perspectives guide you to decide on your own marketing mix that align well with the policies, visions, and mission.
- Strategic Frameworks: The study offers how organizations are setting both short-term and long-term strategic plans. Our team of experts collaborate and communicate with you to understand these to make your organizations sustainable and resilient during tough times. The insights help them decide sustainable competitive advantage for each business units.
- Benchmarking for Deciding Target Markets and Brand Positioning: The assessments in the study provides a scrutiny of marketing channels and marketing mix. Our various teams work synergistically with you to help identify your actual and potential direct, indirect, and budget competition areas. Additionally, the study helps you decide most effective budgets for various processes and promotional activities. Furthermore, the study guides you to set benchmarks for integrating people and processes with the 4Ps of marketing. Eventually, this will empower you to find out unique propositioning strategies and niches.
- Business Composability for Sustainability (C-S): Constant strategy planning for sustainability characterizing our C-S framework in the report has become more relevant than before in the face of disruptions caused by pandemics, recessions, boom and bust cycles, and changing geopolitical scenario. The TMR study offers a high level of customization to help you achieve business composability. Composable enterprises are increasingly gaining the attention of CXOs in order to help them combat market volatility. Our analysts and industry experts help you wade through such uncertainties and guide you to become a smart sustainable business in entirety.
The study presents scrutiny of region-specific consumer and technology trends, including the most recent industry dynamics. These broadly cover but not limited to
- North America, South America, and the Americas
- Asia Pacific and Japan
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
The study offers data-driven insights and guidance of several aspects. Some of the more notable questions are:
- What are the major recent trends that can influence the product life cycle and the RoI?
- Which regulatory trends shape corporate-level, business-level, and functional-level strategies?
- Which micromarketing initiatives of leading players will bring in investments?
- What can be the best framework and tools for PESTLE analysis?
- Which regions will witness rise in new opportunities?
- Which are the game-changing technologies being used to capture new revenue streams in the near future?
- Which operational and tactical frameworks are being adopted by various players in gaining customer loyalty?
- What is the current and expected intensity of competition the market in the near future?
Disclaimer: This market research study is an ongoing effort and extreme care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy at all stages. However, in the light of the rapidly evolving business dynamics, some region-specific or other segment-specific changes may take time to be part of the study.