Global AC Valves Market– Introduction
- AC valves are one of the most essential parts of vehicle air conditioners to control the cooling performance. These are installed with an evaporator in the air conditioning system.
- AC valves remove pressure from the liquid refrigeration and are mainly used in air conditioners and refrigerators.
- AC valve is a kind of equipment, which is used to reduce or increase the pressure in an air conditioning system. AC valves are normally used in ventilation, heating, or air conditioning systems.
- An AC valve has the ability to control cooling flow by means of a pressure control sensor and temperature control, which are both an outlet of the evaporator.
To get glimpse of what our report offers, ask for a report brochure here
Global AC Valves Market–Dynamics
Key Drivers of the AC Valves Market
- Higher demand from consumers for comfort, and increase in automotive production is expected to increase the growth of the AC valves market across the world.
- Rising demand for automobiles and advancement in the technology with growing per capita income are major factors expected to accelerate the AC valves market over the forecast period 2019- 2027.
- Furthermore, the demand for automatic air conditioning (AC) valves in the market is at a growing stage and is expected to rise with the regular progress in the technology, so it can replace the semi-automatic and manually operated AC system with a fully automatic system. This in turn is expected to drive the AC valves market over the years.
- However, the rising regulations concerning safety standards and the environment are likely to raise the complexity of the product. Additionally, increasing number of products serving different vehicle markets and segments based on a single platform is also expected to drive the AC valves market.
- Companies have introduced innovative AC valves with stainless steel power elements, so as to protect it from rust along with enhanced design for extended life of automotive parts. This in turn is projected to boost the AC valves market.
Asia Pacific to Hold Major Share of the Global AC Valves Market during the Forecast Period
- Asia Pacific is expected to hold a significant share of the global AC valves market during the forecast period due to the growing urbanization and increasing population that has led to the increase in industrialization and construction.
- Furthermore, rapid industrialization and the fast growing economy in India and China has had a disastrous impact on the atmosphere due to massive use of automobiles, despite the government of India and China using energy efficient devices and technologies to reduce air pollution. This in turn is expected to drive the demand for AC valves over the next few years.
- The AC valves market in South America is estimated to expand at a significant growth rate owing to the rise in automobile production in the region. Additionally, one of the important factors driving the AC valves market in the region is important investments by governments and manufacturers in South America, which in turn is enhancing vehicle production. Rapid economic development in Brazil and Argentina with respect to rising demand for convenience and comfort in automobiles are projected to drive the demand for AC valves in the region.
Global AC Valves Market–Competition Landscape
Key Players Operating in the Global Market
The global AC valves market is highly concentrated with top manufacturers accounting for approximately 25%–30% of the market share. A few of the key players operating in the global AC valves market are listed below:
- SANHUA Automotive
- Valeo SA
- Denso Corporation
- Hanon Systems
- Mahle GmbH
- Keihin Corporation
- Valeo SA
- Eberspacher Group
- Mitsubishi Heavy Industries
- Subros Limited
- Sanden Holdings Corporation
- Calsonic Kansei Corporation
- Carrier Corporation
To get a bird’s eye view of AC Valves Market’s forecasts, ask for a Custom Report
Global AC Valves Market–Research Scope
The global AC valves market can be segmented based on:
- Product type
- Distribution channel
Global AC Valves Market, by Types of Automotive
Based on types of automotive, the global AC valves market can be divided into:
- Passenger Cars
- Light Commercial vehicles
- Mini Vans
- Buses and Coaches
- Heavy trucks
- Passenger Cars
Global AC Valves Market, by Material
On the basis of material, the global AC valves market can be segmented into:
- Others (Brass, Bronze, Plastic)
Global AC Valves Market, by Product Type
Based on product type, the global AC valves market can be classified into:
- C Type Thermostatic AC valve (TXM Valve)
- G Type Thermostatic AC valve (TXV Valve)
- V Type Thermostatic AC valve (TMX Valve)
Global AC Valves Market, by Distribution Channel
Based on distribution channel, the global AC valves market can be segregated into:
- Direct sale (OEM)
- Indirect sales
Global AC Valves Market, by Application
Based on application, the global AC valves market can be segregated into:
Global AC Valves Market, by Industry
On the basis of industry, the global AC valves market can be categorized into:
- Petroleum Industry
- Chemical Industry
- Pharmaceutical Industry
- Food & Beverages
- Oil and Gas
- Manufacturing Plants
- Energy & Power
- Water and Wastewater Treatment
- Metals & Mining
- Others (Textiles, Glass, and Semiconductor Manufacturing)
Global AC Valves Market, by Region
Based on region, the global AC valves market can be categorized into:
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
The report incorporates in-depth assessment of product development, financial analysis, product market sizing, competition landscape, product benchmarking, market trends, and strategic analysis to estimate the potential opportunities for and impact forces of the global AC valves market. The report also includes a study and qualitative and quantitative research of major developments in the market such as mergers and acquisitions, product launches, agreements, and collaborations to recognize the prevailing market dynamics and their estimated impact during the forecast period.
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.