Wireless mesh networks utilize mesh topology for organizing the radio nodes. A typical architecture may include routers, mesh clients and gateways. This networking architecture reduces cumbersome radio frequency (RF) planning and costly cable backhaul making network deployments such as enterprise WLAN (Wireless Local Area Network) simpler, faster and cost efficient. The various end-users include residential customers, enterprises, utilities, government, defense, and transportation among others. The market for wireless mesh networking has seen rapid growth in recent years driven by proliferation of wireless broadband and Wi-Fi. Further, rapid growth of mobile handsets with internet access and home LANs are adding to the growth momentum of wireless mesh network market. Wireless mesh networks efficiently and cost-effectively enable mission critical applications including in sectors such as oil and gas, utilities, mining, industrial and smart cities. These broadband mesh networks are often utilized in monitoring and control of automation devices and for communications with mobile workers.
Video surveillance, medical device connectivity and traffic management are some of the fast emerging applications of wireless mesh networks. Opportunities in market exist in terms of increasing market for machine-to-machine (M2M) technology and smart grids, which are expected to lead to further growth in demand for wireless mesh networking. However, proliferation of 3G and LTE networks pose a challenge to the growth of this market. North America was the leading region for wireless mesh networks market owing to large base of WLAN and Wi-Fi networks. The region has also been experiencing rapid growth of connected video surveillance, M2M and smart grids. Asia pacific and Europe are also experiencing growth in demand owing to advantages such as simplicity and cost effective network planning. The key players in this market include Motorola Solutions, Inc., Tropos Networks, Inc., Ruckus Wireless, Inc., Synapse Wireless, Inc., Coronis S.A.S., Firetide, Inc., Aruba Networks, Inc., Cisco Systems, Inc., Rajant Corporation, Fluidmesh Networks LLC, and Qorvus Systems, Inc., among others.
This research report analyzes this market depending on its market segments, major geographies, and current market trends. Geographies analyzed under this research report include
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World
This report provides comprehensive analysis of
- Market growth drivers
- Factors limiting market growth
- Current market trends
- Market structure
- Market projections for upcoming years
This report is a complete study of current trends in the market, industry growth drivers, and restraints. It provides market projections for the coming years. It includes analysis of recent developments in technology, Porter’s five force model analysis and detailed profiles of top industry players. The report also includes a review of micro and macro factors essential for the existing market players and new entrants along with detailed value chain analysis.
Reasons for Buying this Report
- This report provides pin-point analysis for changing competitive dynamics
- It provides a forward looking perspective on different factors driving or restraining market growth
- It provides a technological growth map over time to understand the industry growth rate
- It provides a seven-year forecast assessed on the basis of how the market is predicted to grow
- It helps in understanding the key product segments and their future
- It provides pin point analysis of changing competition dynamics and keeps you ahead of competitors
- It helps in making informed business decisions by having complete insights of market and by making in-depth analysis of market segments
- It provides distinctive graphics and exemplified SWOT analysis of major market segments