Veterinary ultrasound scanners are medical devices those utilize high frequency sound waves to create an image of some parts of our body such as kidney, liver, heart and lungs. Unlike other veterinary imaging technologies, ultrasound does not require radiation for scanning, so it is the preferred method for viewing a developing fetus during pregnancy. Ultrasound equipment used for animal is similar as that with humans except the probe size used are smaller and frequencies are higher in case of animal ultrasound scanner. However, small animals require high frequency linear probe for abdominal scanning. A number of veterinary ultrasound scanners are available in the market where portable ultrasound scanners are highly efficient and effective than all other devices.
The global market for veterinary ultrasound scanner is witnessing a substantial growth currently and is expected to show a moderate growth in the future. Increasing trend of meat consumption and rising prevalence of zoonotic diseases would contribute in driving the growth of this market. It is expected that world meat exports would increase by 19% by 2022 and also meat consumption continues to be one of the highest growth recording sector among all the agricultural commodities. Thus, it would increase the demand for routine checking of the pets and farm animals. Moreover, owners are increasingly attached to their pets and are therefore willing to dedicate higher percentage of the household budget to caring for them. Thus, increase in daily disposable income of people will also significantly accentuate the global market demand of veterinary ultrasound scanners. Livestock production is also growing at a faster rate due to escalating population growth and thereby boosts the demand of ultrasound scanners. Hence, demand for effective and efficient veterinary ultrasound scanners will increase in the future. The high cost of veterinary diagnostic product and services are a factor that would restrict the global market demand to some extent. Moreover, lack of awareness about veterinary ultrasound scanners in few of the developing nations is also a factor that might restrict its demand in the global veterinary ultrasound scanners market.
Geographically, North America dominates the global market for veterinary ultrasound scanners due to increasing demand of diagnostic test for animals. Moreover, increasing awareness among people about veterinary ultrasound scanners for pet animals will also accentuate the market in North American region. Europe represents the second position in the global market due to technological advancement and increasing awareness among people. Asia Pacific is considered as an emerging market in the global veterinary ultrasound scanners market due to large number of animals (cow, buffalo, goat) are suffering from various diseases. Moreover the market for veterinary ultrasound scanners is at initial stage in Asian countries. It is expected that Asia Pacific will contribute a significant market share during the forecast period due to increasing healthcare infrastructure and growing disposable income. Rest of the World (RoW) is considered as an untapped market in the global veterinary ultrasound scanners market due to poor healthcare infrastructure in African countries.
Major market players operating in the global veterinary ultrasound scanners market include Shantou Institute of Ultrasonic Instruments, Sonostar Technologies, CHISON, Sonop Technology, Xuzhou Kejian Hi-tech Co.,ltd., Bionet, Sino-Hero(Shenzhen) Bio-Medical Electronics Co., Ltd., Wuhan Zoncare Bio-medical Electronics Co., Ltd., BCF Technology, BMV Technology, Shenzhen Biocare Bio-Medical Equipment Co., Ltd., Echo Control Medical, DRAMINSKI S.A. among others.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to categories such as market segments, geographies, types and applications.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes:
- North America
- Latin America
- Asia Pacific
- Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- Middle East & Africa
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts, and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides an in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators and governing factors, along with market attractiveness within the segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and various geographies.
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.