Ultraviolet light is used for water, air and soil treatment which diminishes pathogens present in them, and the germ count as well. The ultraviolet light market is expected to cross USD 2 billion by 2018 at a CAGR of 12.5%. Ultraviolet light is more economical and eco-friendly compared to chemical substances used in water treatment which is the primary reason for this growth.
The UV water treatment market represents the largest as well as fastest growing market by revenue. UV water treatment equipment has a wide range of industrial applications in purifying water, waste water treatment, semiconductor manufacturing, pharmaceutical products, air purification, and in the food and beverage industry. Fastest growth is expected in waste water treatment application at a CAGR of 18% from 2012 to 2018.
North America represents the largest market for UV water treatment equipment followed by Europe. Owing to growing industrialization and changing regulations regarding the use of chemicals in emerging countries like India and China, Asia-Pacific represents the fastest growing region for this market.
Some of the key players in this market include GE Lighting, Lit Technology, Meridian Design, Inc., Heraeus Noblelight, Remotelight Inc., Sita Srl, Surepure, Sentry Ultraviolet, Inc., Ushio, Inc., Waterhealth International, Xenon, Tana Water, Ultra-Sun Technologies, Inc., Air Oasis, American Air & Water, Bio-Uv, Calgon Carbon Corporation., Dust Free, eSpring and others.
This research report analyzes this market depending on its market segments, major geographies, and current market trends. Geographies analyzed under this research report include
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World
This report provides comprehensive analysis of
- Market growth drivers
- Factors limiting market growth
- Current market trends
- Market structure
- Market projections for upcoming years
This report is a complete study of current trends in the market, industry growth drivers, and restraints. It provides market projections for the coming years. It includes analysis of recent developments in technology, Porter’s five force model analysis and detailed profiles of top industry players. The report also includes a review of micro and macro factors essential for the existing market players and new entrants along with detailed value chain analysis.
Reasons for Buying this Report
- This report provides pin-point analysis for changing competitive dynamics
- It provides a forward looking perspective on different factors driving or restraining market growth
- It provides a technological growth map over time to understand the industry growth rate
- It provides a seven-year forecast assessed on the basis of how the market is predicted to grow
- It helps in understanding the key product segments and their future
- It provides pin point analysis of changing competition dynamics and keeps you ahead of competitors
- It helps in making informed business decisions by having complete insights of market and by making in-depth analysis of market segments
- It provides distinctive graphics and exemplified SWOT analysis of major market segments