Spinal implants are devices used to treat deformity, provide stability and strengthen the spine.These devices are broadly segmented as fusion and non-fusion spinal devices. Non-fusion spinal surgery is expected to grow during the study period, even though fusion devices account for the largest market share. Non-fusion spinal surgery’s growth is assisted by engineers and medical practitioners collaborativelycreating devices that can be implanted without fusion in human bodywhich helps to retain flexibility and movement of patients post-surgery.Spinal non-fusion devices market can be segmented on the basis of technology such as artificial discs, dynamic stabilization devices, annulus repair, facet arthroplasty and nuclear disc prosthesis.
Increasing geriatric population, technological advancements,increasing incidences of obesity, competitive market and rising demand for minimally invasive surgery procedures drives the demand for spinal non-fusion devices market globally.However, unstable reimbursement policies restrains the growth of the market during the study period.
North America contributes the largest market share as the degenerative disc disease affects almost 50% of the U.S. population above age 40 years.In addition, increasing prevalence of obesity in North American region also drives the growth of this market. Europe is the second largest market as compared to other geographies because European regulations governing the sale of medical devices are growing more stringent, which is reflecting in introduction of more safe and efficient devices and ultimately assisting the market growth. Asia-Pacific represents the fastest growth due to high population, development of facilities and customer awareness about new technologies followed by Rest of the World (RoW).RoW is estimated to show a significant growth because of increasing healthcare awareness and availability of facilities.
Some of the key players of this market are Medtronic, Inc., Depuy Spine,Inc.,Synthes Holding AG, Stryker Corporation, NuVasive,Inc., Globus Medical,Inc., LDR Holding Corporation, Disc Motion Technologies, Inc. and Zimmer Holdings,Inc.
This research report analyzes this market depending on its market segments, major geographies, and current market trends. Geographies analyzed under this research report include
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World
This report provides comprehensive analysis of
- Market growth drivers
- Factors limiting market growth
- Current market trends
- Market structure
- Market projections for upcoming years
This report is a complete study of current trends in the market, industry growth drivers, and restraints. It provides market projections for the coming years. It includes analysis of recent developments in technology, Porter’s five force model analysis and detailed profiles of top industry players. The report also includes a review of micro and macro factors essential for the existing market players and new entrants along with detailed value chain analysis.
Reasons for Buying this Report
- This report provides pin-point analysis for changing competitive dynamics
- It provides a forward looking perspective on different factors driving or restraining market growth
- It provides a technological growth map over time to understand the industry growth rate
- It provides a seven-year forecast assessed on the basis of how the market is predicted to grow
- It helps in understanding the key product segments and their future
- It provides pin point analysis of changing competition dynamics and keeps you ahead of competitors
- It helps in making informed business decisions by having complete insights of market and by making in-depth analysis of market segments
- It provides distinctive graphics and exemplified SWOT analysis of major market segments
Note : All statements of fact, opinion, or analysis expressed in reports are those of the respective analysts. They do not necessarily reflect formal positions or views of Transparency Market Research.