Contact lenses are directly place over the eye surface. Contact lenses are easy to carry and also improve vision. Contact lenses type are hard contact lenses and soft contact lenses, Hard contact lenses that include PMMA contacts that was developed in 1960s but the hard contact lenses are not much used in today’s market, and the other type is soft contact lenses that are mostly used, soft contact lenses cover many options due to its soft nature and east to use, Soft contact lenses are coming under daily wear lenses with one time used, and colored lenses are also available changing the colour of the eye. Contact lenses are used for myopia, hyperopia, astigmatism and presbyopia correction of the eye. Soft contact lenses maintains eye health properly and easy to adjust then other contact lenses, they are flexible plastic is combined with water to allow the pass of oxygen to cornea.
Soft Contact Lenses Market: Drivers and Restraints
Soft Contact Lenses Market is growing market over the forecast period. The rising of eye disorders in population. For instance, a report published by Centres for Disease Control and Prevention in January 2015, in the U.S more than 30 million people are using contact lenses and 8 percent of them are using soft contact lenses. People with traditional glass are not much aware of the benefits and use of soft contact lenses.
Soft Contact Lenses Market: Segmentation
Soft Contact Lenses Market is segmented based on:
Based on Type:
Soft Contact Lenses
- Daily wear contacts
- Extended wear contacts
- Toric contacts
- Colored (tinted) contacts
- Decorative (Cosmetic) contacts
Based on End User:
- E-commercial stores
- Ophthalmic diagnoses center
Soft Contact Lenses Market: Overview
Soft Contact Lenses Market: Region-wise Outlook
Geographically, Soft Contact Lenses Market is segmented into North America, Latin America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, Asia Pacific, Japan, Middle East and Africa. North America is one of the biggest market for the players as the number of patients are more as compared to other regions. Asia- Pacific and Europe market are also having the present of majority of players in soft contact lenses.
Soft Contact Lenses Market: Key Players
Some of the players for Soft Contact Lenses Market are Valeant, Novartis AG, The Cooper Companies Inc., Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc., X-Cel Specialty Contacts, Bausch & Lomb Incorporated., ZEISS, and Contamac.
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.
Note : All statements of fact, opinion, or analysis expressed in reports are those of the respective analysts. They do not necessarily reflect formal positions or views of Transparency Market Research.