For rapidly growing and modernizing countries smart weapons is the new term rising in their forces and military organizations. These are the weapons, bomb or missiles having televisions, lasers or satellite locator to achieve target precisely. Laser guided weapons works on a principle that pilot fixes the laser beam on target, when the weapon is launched it automatically adjusts its path with the help of a computer. Television assistance uses camera at the tip of the weapon so live images can be tracked. Satellite locators can be used in these weapons to locate their actual positions and it helps in guidance and control.
During the growth of smart weapons market there are several products that helped the rise of this industry such as non-lethal smart weapons, directed energy weapons, smart bomb, surface to air missiles, air to ground missiles, precision artillery ammunition, stand-off missiles, smart bullet and electromagnetic pulse weapons. Out of all this demand for direct energy weapons is expected to dominate this market. By geographic region market for smart weapons can be segmented as North America, South America, Africa, Europe, Middle East and Asia-Pacific are the current markets whereas; RoW is expected to grow.
One of the major driving factors for this market is the rising need for precision. Smart weapons are assisted with a number of technologies that will precisely hit the target. Another driving factor for this industry is growing demand for weapons from growing economies. The future trend in this industry can be smart missile deactivators that can locate missiles by means of the satellite assistance. However regulations such as missile technology control regime (MTCR) can restrict the market for smart weapons.
Textron Defense Systems, Sagem, ITT Exelis, TASER International, Inc. Biomac Systems Inc. Curtiss-Wright Corporation, Magnum Research Inc. Boeing International Corporation, Sandia National Laboratories, Lockheed Martin Corporation and Dassault Aviation are some of the key players in this market.
This research report analyzes this market depending on its market segments, major geographies, and current market trends. Geographies analyzed under this research report include
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World
This report provides comprehensive analysis of
- Market growth drivers
- Factors limiting market growth
- Current market trends
- Market structure
- Market projections for upcoming years
This report is a complete study of current trends in the market, industry growth drivers, and restraints. It provides market projections for the coming years. It includes analysis of recent developments in technology, Porter’s five force model analysis and detailed profiles of top industry players. The report also includes a review of micro and macro factors essential for the existing market players and new entrants along with detailed value chain analysis.
Reasons for Buying this Report
- This report provides pin-point analysis for changing competitive dynamics
- It provides a forward looking perspective on different factors driving or restraining market growth
- It provides a technological growth map over time to understand the industry growth rate
- It provides a seven-year forecast assessed on the basis of how the market is predicted to grow
- It helps in understanding the key product segments and their future
- It provides pin point analysis of changing competition dynamics and keeps you ahead of competitors
- It helps in making informed business decisions by having complete insights of market and by making in-depth analysis of market segments
- It provides distinctive graphics and exemplified SWOT analysis of major market segments