Sedimentation is a tendency for the particles in a suspension to settle down when there is stirring. Centrifugation is the process of increasing the level of sedimentation by using a centrifuge. Centrifuge is a device that is used for separating particles from a solution according to their shape, size, viscosity and density of the medium. The process is used to separate two immiscible liquids. Sedimentation and centrifugation equipments are used in a wide range of industry varying from clarification of wine to the dewatering of the sludge. Moreover in healthcare industry these equipments are used to separate cells, viruses, sub cellular cells, viruses. Additionally, large molecules such as nucleic acids and proteins can be separated.
Sedimentation and centrifugation market is witnessing a steady growth owing to the increasing demand from the pharmaceutical industry. Moreover, sedimentation rate is frequently used by the doctors during blood test. Global sedimentation and centrifugation market is segmented on the basis of different types of equipments. Equipment segment comprise decantar centrifuge, disk centrifuge, and clarifier centrifuge. In addition, dissolved air flotation equipment and hydrocyclone equipment are also different types of products.
Geographically, sedimentation and centrifugation market is segmented in to North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific. North America dominates the market owing to the presence of majority of the key players. Moreover, North America remains the first region where most of the products are launched first. Asian region is likely to emerge in near future owing to the technological advancements and increased research and development activities.
Intense competition is witnessed among the key players for launching of new innovative products. Presently, Alfa Laval is the leader in both the disc centrifuge and the decanter, followed by GEA Westfalia. Major players occupying the market space are Andritz AG, Alfa Level AG, GE Co., and Siemens AG.
This report provides comprehensive analysis of
- Market growth drivers
- Factors limiting market growth
- Current market trends
- Market structure
- Market projections for upcoming years
This report is a complete study of current trends in the market, industry growth drivers, and restraints. It provides market projections for the coming years. It includes analysis of recent developments in technology, Porter’s five force model analysis and detailed profiles of top industry players. The report also includes a review of micro and macro factors essential for the existing market players and new entrants along with detailed value chain analysis.
Reasons for Buying this Report
- This report provides pin-point analysis for changing competitive dynamics
- It provides a forward looking perspective on different factors driving or restraining market growth
- It provides a technological growth map over time to understand the industry growth rate
- It provides a seven-year forecast assessed on the basis of how the market is predicted to grow
- It helps in understanding the key product segments and their future
- It provides pin point analysis of changing competition dynamics and keeps you ahead of competitors
- It helps in making informed business decisions by having complete insights of market and by making in-depth analysis of market segments
- It provides distinctive graphics and exemplified SWOT analysis of major market segments