Regenerative medicine is an interdisciplinary field which deals with tissue engineering and cell therapy for replacement or regeneration of human cells/tissue/organ function that may have been damaged due to age, disease, trauma or congenital defects. The research in stem cells (embryonic and adult stem cells) has enabled the applications of regenerative medicine in dentistry, dermatology, neurology and orthopedics. The products developed for applications in bone and joint diseases using regenerative medicine include osteobiologics, bone grafts, allografts, cell-based bone graft substitutes, bone morphogenic proteins, demineralized bone matrices (DBMs) and ceramic- and polymer-based bone graft substitutes.
Shortage of organs available for donation and high organ transplant rejection rates are the major drivers of the global regenerative medicine market. Some of the other drivers include advancing research in nanotechnology, contract manufacturing organizations (CMO’s) and increase in corporate and federal funding.
Some of the major players in this market are Aastrom Biosciences Inc., Advanced Cell Technology Inc., Athersys Inc, Amgen Inc., Bioheart Inc., Cytori Therapeutics Inc., Celgene Corporation, Geron Corporation, Genzyme Corporation, Osiris Therapeutics, Japan Tissue Engineering Co. Ltd., ThermoGenesis Corporation, and others.
This research report analyzes this market depending on its market segments, major geographies, and current market trends. Geographies analyzed under this research report include
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World
This report provides comprehensive analysis of
- Market growth drivers
- Factors limiting market growth
- Current market trends
- Market structure
- Market projections for upcoming years
This report is a complete study of current trends in the market, industry growth drivers, and restraints. It provides market projections for the coming years. It includes analysis of recent developments in technology, Porter’s five force model analysis and detailed profiles of top industry players. The report also includes a review of micro and macro factors essential for the existing market players and new entrants along with detailed value chain analysis.
Reasons for Buying this Report
- This report provides pin-point analysis for changing competitive dynamics
- It provides a forward looking perspective on different factors driving or restraining market growth
- It provides a technological growth map over time to understand the industry growth rate
- It provides a seven-year forecast assessed on the basis of how the market is predicted to grow
- It helps in understanding the key product segments and their future
- It provides pin point analysis of changing competition dynamics and keeps you ahead of competitors
- It helps in making informed business decisions by having complete insights of market and by making in-depth analysis of market segments
- It provides distinctive graphics and exemplified SWOT analysis of major market segments