Protective clothing are specifically designed for safeguarding personals against hazardous effects caused due to dangerous working conditions and extreme changes in physical environment. Protective clothing are used in various industry verticals including fire fighting and law enforcement, healthcare, manufacturing and construction, oil and gas, military and mining. The various types of materials used for manufacturing protective clothing include polyolefin and blends, cotton fibers, polyamide, aramid and blends, UHMW polyethylene and PBI. Protective clothing have a several protective functions ranging from thermal, visibility, chemical, biological, and mechanical.
The protective clothing market is driven by strict regulatory requirements for safety of employees, working in hazardous and risky environments. Additionally, rapid industrialization of emerging economics has directly influenced the demand for protective clothing.. The demand is also driven by the concern of company officials in providing compensation, medical cost and loss of productive hours in case of any accident. Recently, the market have witness increase in demand for multifunctional protective clothing which safeguards personals against exposure to multiple kind of hazards.
North America is is the market leader and is expected to witness highest growth over the next five years. The growth is attributed to the high degree of industrial penetration. Asia-Pacific, with its rapidly growing industrial sectors and flourishing economy is a promising market and is expected to show the substantial growth in this market.
Some of the key players in this market include Australian Defense Apparel, Asatex AG, Ansell Limited, Bulwark Protective Apparel, Globe Manufacturing Co. LLC., E.I. Du Pont De Nemours and Company, Kimberly Clark, Lion Apparel Inc., Lakeland Industries Inc., Royal Tencate NV, PBI Performance Products Inc., Teijin Limited, Sioen Industries NV, Workrite Uniform Company Inc., Westex Inc., Waxman Fibers Ltd. and W.L. Gore and Associates Inc. among others.
This research report analyzes this market depending on its market segments, major geographies, and current market trends. Geographies analyzed under this research report include
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World
This report provides comprehensive analysis of
- Market growth drivers
- Factors limiting market growth
- Current market trends
- Market structure
- Market projections for upcoming years
This report is a complete study of current trends in the market, industry growth drivers, and restraints. It provides market projections for the coming years. It includes analysis of recent developments in technology, Porter’s five force model analysis and detailed profiles of top industry players. The report also includes a review of micro and macro factors essential for the existing market players and new entrants along with detailed value chain analysis.
Reasons for Buying this Report
- This report provides pin-point analysis for changing competitive dynamics
- It provides a forward looking perspective on different factors driving or restraining market growth
- It provides a technological growth map over time to understand the industry growth rate
- It provides a seven-year forecast assessed on the basis of how the market is predicted to grow
- It helps in understanding the key product segments and their future
- It provides pin point analysis of changing competition dynamics and keeps you ahead of competitors
- It helps in making informed business decisions by having complete insights of market and by making in-depth analysis of market segments
- It provides distinctive graphics and exemplified SWOT analysis of major market segments