The global multi-factor authentication (MFA) market has shown remarkable progress in the recent years and is also showing attractive market potential for the future. North America and Europe hold the largest market share of the global MFA market and Asia-Pacific is expected to be the fastest growing region in the coming years. The market is segmented into three major categories on the basis of model types into: two factor authentication, three factor authentication, and four factor authentication. It is divided into five major categories on the basis of applications into government, defense, banking and finance, consumer electronics, healthcare, commercial security, travel and immigration and transportation and others. The market is further segmented by geography into North America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, and the Rest of the World regions.
This market is driven by factors such as the increasing security concerns for network, PC, and internet security, and the rising use of multi model authentication in banking and finance. The legislative compliance and increase in number of smartphones with MFA technology will also act as drivers for the global multi-factor authentication market. Some of the factors inhibiting the growth of the market are the high initial investment and complex maintenance. The low acceptance in several countries due to cultural reasons will also hinder the growth of the global multi-factor authentication market. The introduction of MFA in the gaming industry will also serve as an opportunity, fuelling the growth of the market.
Some of the market players in this industry are 3M, Cross Match Technologies, Fujitsu, Sagem Morpho, Securenvoy Ltd., Gemalto, Passfaces, RSA Security, Technology Nexus AB, Entrust, Inc., Nec Corp., ActivIdentity Inc., Deepnet Security Ltd., Identive Group, SafeTIC, SMS PASSCODE A/S, Entrust, Inc., Lumidigm, ZK Software, Suprema, Inc., Watchdata Technologies, RCG Holding, SecuGen, and Confident Technologies.
This research report analyzes this market depending on its market segments, major geographies, and current market trends. Geographies analyzed under this research report include
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World
This report provides comprehensive analysis of
- Market growth drivers
- Factors limiting market growth
- Current market trends
- Market structure
- Market projections for upcoming years
This report is a complete study of current trends in the market, industry growth drivers, and restraints. It provides market projections for the coming years. It includes analysis of recent developments in technology, Porter’s five force model analysis and detailed profiles of top industry players. The report also includes a review of micro and macro factors essential for the existing market players and new entrants along with detailed value chain analysis.
Reasons for Buying this Report
- This report provides pin-point analysis for changing competitive dynamics
- It provides a forward looking perspective on different factors driving or restraining market growth
- It provides a technological growth map over time to understand the industry growth rate
- It provides a seven-year forecast assessed on the basis of how the market is predicted to grow
- It helps in understanding the key product segments and their future
- It provides pin point analysis of changing competition dynamics and keeps you ahead of competitors
- It helps in making informed business decisions by having complete insights of market and by making in-depth analysis of market segments
- It provides distinctive graphics and exemplified SWOT analysis of major market segments