A heat exchanger is an integral part of petrochemical and chemical industries. It is used in various applications such as HVAC, steel production, power generation, pharmaceuticals, and in chemical industries. The chemical industry is the major end user of the heat exchanger. The global heat exchanger market is driven by factors such as the growing investments in end-user industries, and the increasing number of new construction projects. The new emerging technologies and the government support in certain regions will also act as drivers for the global heat exchanger market.
The global heat exchanger market has shown remarkable progress in the recent years and is also showing attractive global market potential in the future. Asia-Pacific holds a majority of the market share owing to the developments in China and India. These two countries have made remarkable progress in the heat exchanger market by making prices more competitive. Russia and Eastern Europe are also showing wider opportunities for the global heat exchanger market owing to the new product developments.
The global heat exchanger market is segmented into two major categories, on the basis of applications into: chemical and petrochemical processing, HVAC and refrigeration, steel production, food processing, pulp paper, pharmaceuticals, power generation, and other applications. The market is further segmented by geography into North America, Asia Pacific, Europe and rest of the world regions.
Some of the key players in this market are Chicago Bridge & Iron Company N.V., Thermax, Balcke-durr GmbH, Alfa Laval AB, Hisaka Works Ltd., SPX Corporation, Balcke-Dürr GmbH, GEA Group Aktiengesellschaft, Xylem Inc., API Heat Transfer Inc., Modine Manufacturing Co, SPX Cooling Technologies Inc., and Sondex AS.
This research report analyzes this market depending on its market segments, major geographies, and current market trends. Geographies analyzed under this research report include
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World
This report provides comprehensive analysis of
- Market growth drivers
- Factors limiting market growth
- Current market trends
- Market structure
- Market projections for upcoming years
This report is a complete study of current trends in the market, industry growth drivers, and restraints. It provides market projections for the coming years. It includes analysis of recent developments in technology, Porter’s five force model analysis and detailed profiles of top industry players. The report also includes a review of micro and macro factors essential for the existing market players and new entrants along with detailed value chain analysis.
Reasons for Buying this Report
- This report provides pin-point analysis for changing competitive dynamics
- It provides a forward looking perspective on different factors driving or restraining market growth
- It provides a technological growth map over time to understand the industry growth rate
- It provides a seven-year forecast assessed on the basis of how the market is predicted to grow
- It helps in understanding the key product segments and their future
- It provides pin point analysis of changing competition dynamics and keeps you ahead of competitors
- It helps in making informed business decisions by having complete insights of market and by making in-depth analysis of market segments
- It provides distinctive graphics and exemplified SWOT analysis of major market segments