Flame resistant fabrics are materials which have special anti flammable properties. Flame resistant fabrics can be classified as inherent, hybrid and flame resistant treated fabrics. The key applications of flame resistant fabrics include firefighter apparel, military clothing, police uniforms, industrial work wear and motor racing apparel. New product innovations are required for more comfort fit, safety and mobility. Flame retardants are used to improve the anti flammability of the fabrics.
Some of the key factors which are driving the flame resistant fabric market include Government regulations, military regulations, insurance company policies and increasing safety awareness. Occupational Safety & Health Administration (OSHA) governs the flame resistant fabric industry by setting flammability test standards and other safety regulations. The most commonly used flammability test is (American Society of Testing of Material) ASTM D6413*, also called as vertical test. Passing this test is an essential criterion for flame resistant fabrics which describes its anti flammable or protective characteristics. National Fire Protection Agency (NFPA) directs the use of different flame resistant fabrics according to the related environmental risk associated in that particular application area. NFPA standards are renewed after every five years. Introduction of strict laws regarding flame resistant apparels, and growing use of these apparels has reduced fire related injuries and fatalities in recent years.
Some of the challenges faced by the manufacturers are getting approval from governing bodies, passing flammability test and prices of raw materials. The market is moving forward due to the innovations in products and materials, improved safety levels and comfort, and advanced hybrid designs. The U.S. and Europe is dominating the flame resistant fabric industry owing to high demand of flame resistant fabric in military forces and stringent regulations regarding safety of workers. Some of the key participants in the industry are Basofil Fibers, Evonik Fibres, Kaneka Corporation, Lenzing, Rhodia, Toyobo, Westex , DuPont, Kermel and Teijin Aramid.
This research report analyzes this market depending on its market segments, major geographies, and current market trends. Geographies analyzed under this research report include
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World
This report provides comprehensive analysis of
- Market growth drivers
- Factors limiting market growth
- Current market trends
- Market structure
- Market projections for upcoming years
This report is a complete study of current trends in the market, industry growth drivers, and restraints. It provides market projections for the coming years. It includes analysis of recent developments in technology, Porter’s five force model analysis and detailed profiles of top industry players. The report also includes a review of micro and macro factors essential for the existing market players and new entrants along with detailed value chain analysis.
Reasons for Buying this Report
- This report provides pin-point analysis for changing competitive dynamics
- It provides a forward looking perspective on different factors driving or restraining market growth
- It provides a technological growth map over time to understand the industry growth rate
- It provides a seven-year forecast assessed on the basis of how the market is predicted to grow
- It helps in understanding the key product segments and their future
- It provides pin point analysis of changing competition dynamics and keeps you ahead of competitors
- It helps in making informed business decisions by having complete insights of market and by making in-depth analysis of market segments
- It provides distinctive graphics and exemplified SWOT analysis of major market segments