Enterprise collaboration offers ease of communication among organizations, suppliers, partners, distributers and other stakeholders of the organization. Growing number of organizations and increasing business across the world is contributing to the growth of the market. The other factors such as availability of high speed data and new trend of bring your own device are also expected to drive the growth of the market over the coming years. Some of the major challenges which the vendors in enterprise collaboration market come across are data security and lack of proper standards. The market finds opportunities in providing converged expertise services and offer application specific services.
The enterprise collaboration market is segmented on the basis of solutions, services, deployment types, users, applications and geography. The market offers solutions such as telephony, conferencing, unified messaging, collaborative applications and platforms and enterprise social networks. These solutions are available for professional support services and consulting services. The enterprise collaboration technologies are either deployed on premise or on demand. These services are used by small and medium enterprises and large enterprises in industries such as BFSI, telecommunication, manufacturing, healthcare, and government among others.
The geographic segments for enterprise collaboration market consist of regions such as North America, Latin America, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa. The above mentioned segment helps the market players to strategize and analysis the trends and size of the market and hence find opportunities for growth. The leading players in the market are Adobe Systems, Cisco Systems Inc., Citrix, Google, IBM Corp., Jive Software, Microsoft, Novell, Open Text Corp. and Oracle among others.
This report provides comprehensive analysis of
- Market growth drivers
- Factors limiting market growth
- Current market trends
- Market structure
- Market projections for upcoming years
This report is a complete study of current trends in the market, industry growth drivers, and restraints. It provides market projections for the coming years. It includes analysis of recent developments in technology, Porter’s five force model analysis and detailed profiles of top industry players. The report also includes a review of micro and macro factors essential for the existing market players and new entrants along with detailed value chain analysis.
Reasons for Buying this Report
- This report provides pin-point analysis for changing competitive dynamics
- It provides a forward looking perspective on different factors driving or restraining market growth
- It provides a technological growth map over time to understand the industry growth rate
- It provides a seven-year forecast assessed on the basis of how the market is predicted to grow
- It helps in understanding the key product segments and their future
- It provides pin point analysis of changing competition dynamics and keeps you ahead of competitors
- It helps in making informed business decisions by having complete insights of market and by making in-depth analysis of market segments
- It provides distinctive graphics and exemplified SWOT analysis of major market segments