Conductive inks conduct electricity due to the presence of certain materials such as silver, copper, polymers, nanotubes, carbon, gold and nickel among others. Conductive inks are used in a wide range of applications such as photovoltaic (PV), electronic displays, sensors, automotives, smart packaging and membrane switches among others.
Growing demand for electronics and automobiles is expected to be one of the primary drivers for the growth of the market, owing to the increasing scope of application in these sectors, particularly for miniaturization. In addition, rising demand for smart packaging among consumers, particularly in emerging economies of Asia Pacific, is expected to fuel the demand for conductive inks. However, high cost of conductive inks is expected to hamper the growth of the market. Development of nanomaterials, which can be used as conductive inks, is expected to open opportunities for the growth of the market in the near future.
Photovoltaic was the largest application segment of the market. However, automobiles, batteries and sensors are expected to witness significant market growth for conductive inks. Technological advancement across various industries such as electronics, healthcare, automobile and energy production are expected to boost the overall market. Although the market is mature in certain segments such as PV, demand from other sectors is expected to boost the growth of the market.
Demand for conductive inks was highest in Asia Pacific and the trend is expected to continue into the forecast period on account of growing demand for miniaturization for electronics and automobiles in this region. In addition, the growing demand for PV is expected to contribute to the demand for conductive inks in this region. North America and Europe are expected to witness significant growth in market owing to the presence of regulations promoting the PV market.
Some of the key participants present in the market include Applied Nanotech Holdings Inc., E.I. DU Pont DE Nemours and Company, Henkel Ag & Co. Kgaa, Heraeus Holding Gmbh, PPG Industries Inc. and Sun Chemical Corporation among others.
This research report analyzes this market depending on its market segments, major geographies, and current market trends. Geographies analyzed under this research report include
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World
This report provides comprehensive analysis of
- Market growth drivers
- Factors limiting market growth
- Current market trends
- Market structure
- Market projections for upcoming years
This report is a complete study of current trends in the market, industry growth drivers, and restraints. It provides market projections for the coming years. It includes analysis of recent developments in technology, Porter’s five force model analysis and detailed profiles of top industry players. The report also includes a review of micro and macro factors essential for the existing market players and new entrants along with detailed value chain analysis.
Reasons for Buying this Report
- This report provides pin-point analysis for changing competitive dynamics
- It provides a forward looking perspective on different factors driving or restraining market growth
- It provides a technological growth map over time to understand the industry growth rate
- It provides a seven-year forecast assessed on the basis of how the market is predicted to grow
- It helps in understanding the key product segments and their future
- It provides pin point analysis of changing competition dynamics and keeps you ahead of competitors
- It helps in making informed business decisions by having complete insights of market and by making in-depth analysis of market segments
- It provides distinctive graphics and exemplified SWOT analysis of major market segments
Note : All statements of fact, opinion, or analysis expressed in reports are those of the respective analysts. They do not necessarily reflect formal positions or views of Transparency Market Research.