A peripheral device is mainly defined as an auxiliary device such as keyboard and mouse and it connects with computer in some way. Other examples of peripherals include loudspeakers, webcams, graphics cards, digital cameras, microphones, expansion cards, and tape drives. Devices those are inside the case name as internal peripherals these include CD-ROM drives, hard drives.
The devices which are used to refer to a device external to the computer case such as scanner are called external peripherals or auxiliary components. The computer peripherals generally refer to electronic equipment and connected to a computer by cables. The global computer peripherals market is categorized by strong competition among many players those are offering various products and services to improve consumer use of computers.
The global computer peripherals market is segmented into two major categories, on the basis of products into computer storage devices, input and output peripherals, computer terminals, parts, sub assemblies and accessories for peripherals and other point of sale terminals and fund transfer devices. On the basis of type the market is segmented into computer monitor, mouse-device, keyboard, printer, scanner, digital camera, ATM, and point of sale terminal. The market is further segmented by geography into North America, Asia Pacific, Europe and rest of the world regions.
There are various trends in the global computer peripherals market are more touchscreen PCs are expected to launch, Microsoft continues to make W8 more user friendly for consumers, majority of consumers still view tablets as additive especially for complex task. Increasing use of multiple screens and emerging new input technologies are also driving the demand for computer peripherals market. Some of the key players dominating the market are Toshiba, Microsoft, Lexmark, Western Digital, HP, Apple, Dell, Samsung, Seagate, Logitech, UNIHA and IBM.
This research report analyzes this market depending on its market segments, major geographies, and current market trends. Geographies analyzed under this research report include
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World
This report provides comprehensive analysis of
- Market growth drivers
- Factors limiting market growth
- Current market trends
- Market structure
- Market projections for upcoming years
This report is a complete study of current trends in the market, industry growth drivers, and restraints. It provides market projections for the coming years. It includes analysis of recent developments in technology, Porter’s five force model analysis and detailed profiles of top industry players. The report also includes a review of micro and macro factors essential for the existing market players and new entrants along with detailed value chain analysis.
Reasons for Buying this Report
- This report provides pin-point analysis for changing competitive dynamics
- It provides a forward looking perspective on different factors driving or restraining market growth
- It provides a technological growth map over time to understand the industry growth rate
- It provides a seven-year forecast assessed on the basis of how the market is predicted to grow
- It helps in understanding the key product segments and their future
- It provides pin point analysis of changing competition dynamics and keeps you ahead of competitors
- It helps in making informed business decisions by having complete insights of market and by making in-depth analysis of market segments
- It provides distinctive graphics and exemplified SWOT analysis of major market segments