Computer numerical control (CNC) is a motion control system that is primarily used in the industrial machinery for machine tools OEMs. CNC focuses largely on the machine tool market segment such as metal working machinery. The CNCs are used for the end to end design of the component using computer aided manufacturing (CAM) and computer aided design (CAD) programs. These programs create computer files that are used to extract the command that are required to operate a particular machine and then for production purposes are loaded into the CNC machines. CNC machines are used for number of operations such as welding, laser cutting, ultrasonic welding, spinning, bending, pinning, gluing and sawing among others.
Some of the examples of CNC machines are lathes, mills, plasma cutters, surface grinders and embroidery machines among others. The CNC machines are largely used in the industry as many of the tools are combined into a single cell. Thus, the need to have number of different tools is done way with the use of CNC. The efficiency of these machines to run 24/7 is boosting the demand of these automated machines.
CNC machines are very expensive in comparison to machines that are manually operated. Investments in CNC machines could lead to unemployment as the machines can be operated using less number of workers. These are some of the factors hindering the growth of the CNC market.
Presently, the CNC machines find applications across all regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and RoW. With the economy slowly recovering in Asia Pacific and North America, the demand for CNC machines is further expected to increase in these regions. Some of the key players in CNC market include Fanuc Corporation, Siemens AG, and Mitsubishi Electric Corp. among others.
This research report analyzes this market depending on its market segments, major geographies, and current market trends. Geographies analyzed under this research report include
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World
This report provides comprehensive analysis of
- Market growth drivers
- Factors limiting market growth
- Current market trends
- Market structure
- Market projections for upcoming years
This report is a complete study of current trends in the market, industry growth drivers, and restraints. It provides market projections for the coming years. It includes analysis of recent developments in technology, Porter’s five force model analysis and detailed profiles of top industry players. The report also includes a review of micro and macro factors essential for the existing market players and new entrants along with detailed value chain analysis.
Reasons for Buying this Report
- This report provides pin-point analysis for changing competitive dynamics
- It provides a forward looking perspective on different factors driving or restraining market growth
- It provides a technological growth map over time to understand the industry growth rate
- It provides a seven-year forecast assessed on the basis of how the market is predicted to grow
- It helps in understanding the key product segments and their future
- It provides pin point analysis of changing competition dynamics and keeps you ahead of competitors
- It helps in making informed business decisions by having complete insights of market and by making in-depth analysis of market segments
- It provides distinctive graphics and exemplified SWOT analysis of major market segments