Browse published Lysine And Other Amino Acids Market @ http://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/lysine-amino-acids.html
Amino acids are organic compounds made from the amine and carboxylic acid functional groups. The key elements of an amino acid are carbon, hydrogen, oxygen, and nitrogen. Structurally they can be segmented as alpha, delta, beta and gamma. Because of their biological significance, amino acids are commonly used in nutritional supplements, food technology and fertilizers. In industrial applications they are used for the production of biodegradable plastics, chiral catalysts, and drugs.
Amino acids are used in a wide range of applications and perform a wide variety of functions in animals and humans. As technology advances and the understanding of the functions and properties of amino acids increases, the commercial applications of amino acids are also increasing. New production technology and large-scale production of amino acids are making it more economical and thereby increasing its user base and usage rate.
Animal feed and human food formed a major part of the amino acids market. As the population and the standard of living of people is increasing, the usage of amino acids in feed and food applications is also expected to grow at a steady rate. The global amino acids market is expected to be worth over USD 9.4 billion by 2018 at an estimated CAGR of 2.4%.
Commercially, amino acids can be used as animal feed supplements, as nutritional additives, and as flavoring for human food. It is also used in medical, cosmetics, research, therapeutic, and industrial applications. Amino acids are increasingly being used as a nutritional protein to fortify animal feeds and as food supplements for humans. It is also used for a variety of inventions in the field of medicine since they can be used for making any number of polypeptides. Their current uses in food additives and animal feed will continue to grow since there are no substitutes for amino acids.
Some of the companies in this industry are Ajinomoto, RSP amino acids, Biaffin, AnaSpec, ChemPep Inc, IRIS Biotech, PepTech Corporation and Synthetech. Ajinomoto is one of the leading manufacturers of amino acids. It offers amino acids for research, product development and process development. It has developed and used innovative techniques to manufacture these acids.
This research report analyzes this market depending on its market segments, major geographies, and current market trends. Geographies analyzed under this research report include
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World
This report provides comprehensive analysis of
- Market growth drivers
- Factors limiting market growth
- Current market trends
- Market structure
- Market projections for upcoming years
This report is a complete study of current trends in the market, industry growth drivers, and restraints. It provides market projections for the coming years. It includes analysis of recent developments in technology, Porter’s five force model analysis and detailed profiles of top industry players. The report also includes a review of micro and macro factors essential for the existing market players and new entrants along with detailed value chain analysis.
Reasons for Buying this Report
- This report provides pin-point analysis for changing competitive dynamics
- It provides a forward looking perspective on different factors driving or restraining market growth
- It provides a technological growth map over time to understand the industry growth rate
- It provides a seven-year forecast assessed on the basis of how the market is predicted to grow
- It helps in understanding the key product segments and their future
- It provides pin point analysis of changing competition dynamics and keeps you ahead of competitors
- It helps in making informed business decisions by having complete insights of market and by making in-depth analysis of market segments
- It provides distinctive graphics and exemplified SWOT analysis of major market segments