The global market for cardiac pacemakers is forecasted to reach the market value of $5.1 billion at the compounded annual growth rate of 11% during the forecasted period. North America is the largest market for cardiac pace-makers accounting for nearly 40% of the total market share followed by Europe accounting for about 30% of the total market. Asia Pacific, although not largest, but is the fastest growing region with compounded annual growth rate of 13.3%.
As the population continues to grow, there is an increase in the number of elderly population. There are increasing incidences of cardiac disorders among elderly population, thus generating the need of cardiac pacemakers to maintain proper functioning of heart. Development in design & technology and increased competition due to emergence of small players in cardiac pace-makers manufacturing is further fuelling the market growth.
Global cardiac pace-makers market is witnessing rapid and healthy growth rate, particularly in the developed economies, due to technological improvements and emergence of new market players. Development of cardiac devices has opened new opportunities in the health care industry. This market exhibited positive growth rate even during the recession years which signifies tremendous growth potential of this market in upcoming years.
- Single Chamber Pacemakers
- Dual Chamber Pacemakers
This research report analyzes this market depending on its market segments and major geographies. This report provides comprehensive analysis of
- Current market trends
- Market growth drivers
- Factors limiting market growth
- Market structure
- Market projections for upcoming years
This research report also provides analysis of recent developments in technology, Porter’s five force model, and detailed company profiles of top industry players.
It includes review of micro and macro factors significant with respect to existing market players and new entrants along with detailed value chain analysis.
Geographies analyzed under this research report include
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World
Some of the key players dominating this market are Medtronic, Sorin Group, Biotronik GmbH & Co. KG, Boston Scientific Corporation, Vitatron, St. Jude Medical Inc., Zoll Medical Corporation, and others.
Reasons for Buying this Report
- Report provides complete analysis of major competitors and their strategies
- It helps in making informed business decisions by having complete insights of market and by making in-depth analysis of industry trends
- This research report provides forward looking perspective on major market forces driving and restraining market growth
- It provides clear understanding of key product segments and competitive environment
- Report provides pin-point analysis of changing competition dynamics and keeps you ahead of competitors
- It provides distinctive graphics and exemplified SWOT analysis of major industry segments
- Report provides technological growth map over time and explains its impact on industry