Caps and closures are an important part of packaging of liquid products. They chiefly extend shelf life of contents by restricting the interaction with their surroundings. Crucial part of sealing and packaging involves precise positioning and interlocking of the cap. Cap applicators is an important and integral part of the packaging industry used to accurately position and seal bottles, cartons and other various enclosures. The demand for cap applicators is majorly for packaging of products from the food and beverage industry. However not limited to food and beverage industry, cap applicators are highly sought for applications in pharmaceutical industry such as packaging of syrups, vial and other products. Likewise, cap applicators are also used for the packaging of personal and cosmetic products such as lotions, oil, shampoos and others.
The escalating demand for cap applicators is chiefly fueled by the proliferating food and beverage industry. The increasing demand for customized sizes and geometries of caps or closures for various beverage and pharmaceutical industry is one of the major drivers in the cap applicator market. Flourishing demand for cap applicators from the personal care and cosmetic industry is contributing to the growth of the cap applicator market. Cap applicators with high output volume and capability to handle multiple cap geometries is highly sought by the industry. However capital intensive nature of the equipment and presence of integrated packaging equipment acts as deterrent to the cap applicator market.
The cap applicators market can be segmented on the basis of cap type and application. On the basis of cap type applicators are crown cap, screw cap, friction fit cap and snap on cap.
Cap applicators can be segmented on the basis of application such as cosmetics and personal care, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, and other consumer products.
The cap applicator market is also segmented on the basis of region. The regions include North America, Latin America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, APEJ, Japan and Middle East and Africa (MEA). Asia Pacific cap applicator market is anticipated to contribute maximum revenue contribution to the global cap applicator market owing to blooming food and beverage and consumer care industry in the region. In Asia Pacific, India and China are expected to exhibit double digit growth in the cap applicator market in the region. Followed by Asia Pacific, North America and Western Europe are expected to contribute significantly to the cap applicator market. However, the demand from Western Europe is expected to be relatively higher than that of North America, owing to strong presence and growth of beverage and cosmetic industry. North America cap applicator market is anticipated to exhibit modest growth in the demand for cap applicators. Emerging economies in Latin America such as Brazil and Mexico are expected to drive the demand of cap applicator in the region. Likewise, strong demand from food packaging industries in Middle East and Africa are expected to boost the sales of the cap applicator market in the region.
Cap Applicators Market: Market Players
The cap applicators market is highly fragmented however there is high presence of regional manufactures. The major players identified in the cap applicators market are TetraPak, Crown Holdings, Closure system International, Changzhou Huituo Technology Co. Ltd., Guangzhou Guanhe Light Industry Machine Co. Ltd., Bericap Holdings among many others.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to categories such as market segments, geographies, types, technology and applications.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico. Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, S. Africa, N. Africa)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.