The shipping industry is facing challenges due to strong regulations against the use of bunker oil for large ships. Bunker oil is a waste product of traditional fuel oil that is too thick for vehicles and small ships to burn efficiently. Its high sulfur content and difficulty for use in road vehicles makes it a cheaper power source for large ships and power plants.
Bunker fuel degrades slower than standard fuel oil and produces a mixture of sulfur dioxide, carbon dioxide, and other pollutants when burned. Due to these ill-effects, bunker fuel oil is replaced by gasoil for a number of advantages. The bunker oil market is expected to experience a downturn due to strict regulations imposed by governments of most countries for limiting the use of bunker fuel oil.
This research report analyzes the bunker oil industry depending on the different market segments and major regions. It is a complete study of current market trends, industry growth drivers, restraints, and market projections for the coming years. It also includes analysis of recent technological developments in the bunker oil market, Porter’s five force analysis, and complete profiles of top industry players. This report provides a review of micro and macro factors important for the existing market players and new entrants along with detailed value chain analysis.
The major regions analyzed under this research study are North America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, and the Rest of the World.
The major players in the bunker oil industry are Houston Fuel Oil Terminal Company, Quadrise Fuels International, Brasbunker, Mitsubishi Corporation, Petroleum Trading and Marine Logistics Provider, Great Links International Ltd., PowerFuel de, Trans-Oil Limited, CBI Engineering A/S, Phenexmarine, Sea Oil Trade, Pelican Oil USA Inc., Ocean Energy General Trading LLC, Naturtal Oil Resource, Daelim Corporation, Chongqing Technology and Business University S & T Developing Inc., F2020 International Corporation, Phoenixstar Fuels, Interocean Energy Pvt. Ltd., Dandong Virtue River Technology Co. Ltd., Hanse Oil Holding Ltd., and others.
Reasons for Buying this Report
- This report provides a forward looking perspective on different aspects of the market and factors driving and restraining market growth
- It helps to understand the competitive environment and make informed business decisions
- It provide an overview of the major competitors and their business strategies
- It provides a technological growth map to understand the growth rate and its impact on the industry
- It provides pin-point analysis of the changing competition dynamics to stay ahead in the competition
- It provides a clear understanding of key product segments and their growth in the future