The global brachytherapy market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 2.2% by 2017 and reach a market value of USD 301 million as a result of the increasing number of patients opting for brachytherapy. Improved efficiency, shorter time required for treatment, and cost effectiveness are some of the factors driving the growth of the brachytherapy devices market. Brachytherapy is an effective, well tolerated, and non-invasive outpatient procedure that is easily personalized depending on individual needs. Technological improvements in dose delivery, coupled with image guided techniques like 3D treatment planning is allowing physicians to get more accurate and precise results. The brachytherapy segment is expected to experience high uptake in emerging economies like India, China, and Brazil. Moreover, extending applications of this technique to other body sites is expected to drive this market temporarily in the near future.
This research report analyzes the market depending on its important market segments and major geographies. The regions covered under this analysis are:
- North America
- Rest of the World
This report provides comprehensive analysis of:
- Current industry trends
- Industry structure
- Factors driving market growth
- Market projections for upcoming years
This report also provides analysis of technological advancements in industry, Porter’s five force model analysis, and complete company profiles of top market players. It includes a review of the micro and macro factors significant with respect to existing market players and new entrants along with detailed value chain analysis.
Some of the key players dominating this market are Oncura Inc., C. R. Bard Inc., Nucletron B.V., Theragenics Corporation, Varian Medical Systems Inc., Boston Scientific Corporation, CONMED Corporation, Olympus Corporation, Cook Medical Incorporated, Horizons International Corp, and others.
Reasons for Buying this Report
- This research report provides a forward-looking perspective of major industry segments and factors driving and limiting market growth
- It provides a seven-year forecast assessed on the basis of how the market is predicted to grow in future
- It helps in making informed business decisions by having compete insights of the market and by making in-depth analysis of market trends
- It helps to clearly understand the competitive environment to stay ahead in competition
- It provides distinctive graphics and exemplified SWOT analysis of the major industry segments
- It provides comprehensive analysis of major competitors and their strategies
- It provides up-to-date analysis of the latest trends and technological improvements in the market