Blood pressure is defined as the measure of force exerted by circulating blood upon the walls of the vessels as heart pumps. If blood pressure rises above normal pressure it leads to numerous health problems such as heart diseases, stroke, kidney failure and peripheral vascular diseases. In the United States, over 30% of the population around 65 million individuals suffer from hypertension. Underlying cause of the high blood pressure is unknown but it develops over the years with changing lifestyle. Therefore, blood pressure measurement devices provide an indication to the risks related to blood pressure and thus, helps in effective management of the disease.
The market for blood pressure monitors is expected to grow impressively with rapidly growing aging population and obesity which contributes to the rise in hypertension cases. Moreover, government initiatives and policies for treatment and control of the diseases are also positively impacting the market growth. Blood pressure monitoring instruments include sphygmomanometers (aneroid sphygmomanometers and digital sphygmomanometers), blood pressure transducers (reusable transducers and disposable transducers) and ambulatory and automated BP monitors. Among all the instruments digital sphygmomanometers is likely to grow at a faster rate in the coming years as they are easy to use and provides accurate analysis. Ambulatory pressure monitors also form an important diagnostic tool in clinics. In addition, disposable transducers are rapidly replacing reusable transducers as they are available at lower cost and are easy to use.
North America and Europe capture the largest share of the market whereas; Asia-Pacific market is likely to emerge as the fastest growing region. Growth in this region is facilitated by increasing healthcare awareness, aging population and increasing living standards. Blood pressure monitor market is witnessing intense competition among manufacturers. Manufacturers are integrating new and innovative features to lure the customers. Some of the market players in this industry segment are GE Healthcare, American Diagnostic Corporation, Lumiscope Company, Mindray International Ltd., Philips Healthcare among others.
This research report analyzes this market depending on its market segments, major geographies, and current market trends. Geographies analyzed under this research report include
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World
This report provides comprehensive analysis of
- Market growth drivers
- Factors limiting market growth
- Current market trends
- Market structure
- Market projections for upcoming years
This report is a complete study of current trends in the market, industry growth drivers, and restraints. It provides market projections for the coming years. It includes analysis of recent developments in technology, Porter’s five force model analysis and detailed profiles of top industry players. The report also includes a review of micro and macro factors essential for the existing market players and new entrants along with detailed value chain analysis.
Reasons for Buying this Report
- This report provides pin-point analysis for changing competitive dynamics
- It provides a forward looking perspective on different factors driving or restraining market growth
- It provides a technological growth map over time to understand the industry growth rate
- It provides a seven-year forecast assessed on the basis of how the market is predicted to grow
- It helps in understanding the key product segments and their future
- It provides pin point analysis of changing competition dynamics and keeps you ahead of competitors
- It helps in making informed business decisions by having complete insights of market and by making in-depth analysis of market segments
- It provides distinctive graphics and exemplified SWOT analysis of major market segments
Note : All statements of fact, opinion, or analysis expressed in reports are those of the respective analysts. They do not necessarily reflect formal positions or views of Transparency Market Research.