Anthocyanin is a water soluble flavonoid pigment with red, blue or purple appearance depending on its pH. Anthocyanin is flavorless and odorless. It is found in fruits and vegetables such as berries, cabbage, purple grapes and beets among others. Anthocyanin acts as an antioxidant, anti-allergic, anti-inflammatory, anti-microbial, and microcirculation improvement. The market for anthocyanin is divided into various types such as antioxidant market, natural colorant, colors and viscosity modifier among others.
The market for anthocyanin was mainly driven by antioxidant market. Anthocyanin powder is used as color which can be used as an additive in food and beverages. Natural colorant anthocyanin is used as natural colorant in blending applications. It is also used in personal care products. Increasing demand from health product applications such as health drinks and tablets are likely to provide more opportunities for anthocyanin market in upcoming years. However, food regulations related to anthocyanin can act as a major restraint for the market in upcoming years.
In terms of demand, Europe was the leading region in anthocyanin market. The demand is high due to huge demand from antioxidants market. Ireland and the UK are the major European countries in antioxidant market. Europe was followed by North America. The market demand for anthocyanin is increasing from natural colorant and health drinks market. Asia Pacific market is anticipated to grow and is likely to show greater demand in upcoming years owing to huge demand for anthocyanin from various health product and food applications. The demand is likely to grow from countries such as China and India in upcoming years. The Rest of the World market is expected to be potential market for anthocyanin in next few years. South America and the Middle East region are anticipated to show rapid growth throughout the forecast period.
Some of the key manufacturers in the anthocyanin market are Albemarle Corporation, Akzo Noble N.V, Chr. Hansen A/S, Lake International Technologies and The Good Scents Company among others.
This research report analyzes this market depending on its market segments, major geographies, and current market trends. Geographies analyzed under this research report include
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World
This report provides comprehensive analysis of
- Market growth drivers
- Factors limiting market growth
- Current market trends
- Market structure
- Market projections for upcoming years
This report is a complete study of current trends in the market, industry growth drivers, and restraints. It provides market projections for the coming years. It includes analysis of recent developments in technology, Porter’s five force model analysis and detailed profiles of top industry players. The report also includes a review of micro and macro factors essential for the existing market players and new entrants along with detailed value chain analysis.
Reasons for Buying this Report
- This report provides pin-point analysis for changing competitive dynamics
- It provides a forward looking perspective on different factors driving or restraining market growth
- It provides a technological growth map over time to understand the industry growth rate
- It provides a seven-year forecast assessed on the basis of how the market is predicted to grow
- It helps in understanding the key product segments and their future
- It provides pin point analysis of changing competition dynamics and keeps you ahead of competitors
- It helps in making informed business decisions by having complete insights of market and by making in-depth analysis of market segments
- It provides distinctive graphics and exemplified SWOT analysis of major market segments