Aesthetic laser and energy devices market focuses on the physiology of aging and wrinkled skin and uses technical based procedures for rectification of these processes. Physicians working on aesthetic science are skilled in both non-invasive and invasive procedures, and typically utilize a combination of both to meet the needs of the patients.
The major driving factors of the aesthetic lasers and energy devices market are the increase in the prevalence of obesity, along with patients preferring hospital care to home care, because the former provides fast and effective non surgical cosmetic procedures. A continuous rise of new cases of obesity in emerging countries such as India and China is expected to stimulate the demand for body-contouring devices in the aesthetic lasers and energy devices market.
Lasers and energy devices market is expected to grow over a CAGR of 12.2% from 2012 to 2018. The market is segmented into body contouring devices and skin resurfacing devices. The body contouring devices sector is further sub-segmented into minimally invasive devices, non-invasive devices, ultrasound assisted liposuction devices (invasive), and skin resurfacing devices.
Some of the key players in this market include Syneron Medical, Erchonia, Inc, Lumenis Ltd, Cynosure, Inc, Solta Medical, Inc., Ultrashape Ltd, Cutera Palomar Medical Technologies, Chromogenex Technologies Ltd, Sound Surgical Technologies LLC, Fotona,, Inc, Alma Lasers, Ltd., Pollogen, Ltd., Invasix Ltd., Lutronic, Inc., Zeltiq Aesthetics and Medicis Pharmaceutical Corporation.
This research report analyzes this market depending on its market segments, major geographies, and current market trends. Geographies analyzed under this research report include
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World
This report provides comprehensive analysis of
- Market growth drivers
- Factors limiting market growth
- Current market trends
- Market structure
- Market projections for upcoming years
This report is a complete study of current trends in the market, industry growth drivers, and restraints. It provides market projections for the coming years. It includes analysis of recent developments in technology, Porter’s five force model analysis and detailed profiles of top industry players. The report also includes a review of micro and macro factors essential for the existing market players and new entrants along with detailed value chain analysis.
Reasons for Buying this Report
- This report provides pin-point analysis for changing competitive dynamics
- It provides a forward looking perspective on different factors driving or restraining market growth
- It provides a technological growth map over time to understand the industry growth rate
- It provides a seven-year forecast assessed on the basis of how the market is predicted to grow
- It helps in understanding the key product segments and their future
- It provides pin point analysis of changing competition dynamics and keeps you ahead of competitors
- It helps in making informed business decisions by having complete insights of market and by making in-depth analysis of market segments
- It provides distinctive graphics and exemplified SWOT analysis of major market segments
Note : All statements of fact, opinion, or analysis expressed in reports are those of the respective analysts. They do not necessarily reflect formal positions or views of Transparency Market Research.