Global Zinc Pyrithione Market: Overview
Used in laboratory chemicals, biocides such as pest control products, and disinfectants, paints, and personal care products, zinc pyrithione market is set to chart a significant growth curve over the forecast period of 2019 to 2027.
The sturdy CAGR that the global zinc pyrithione market promises its market players will lead them to a slew of advantageous opportunities and a higher market worth in the stated period. One of the major factors of growth in the market would be growth of personal care industry, driven largely by growing awareness and an increase in disposable income.
Besides, a ban on tri-butyl-tin will also act in favor of zinc pyrithione, which would now see higher demand. Thus, as booster biocide, and an antifouling paint additive for use in boats will also lead to growth in the global zinc pyrithione market.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Global Zinc Pyrithione Market: Competitive Landscape
The global Zinc Pyrithione market is looking at a plethora of developments which are giving shape to the way the market is set to operate over the forecast period and beyond. Some of these notable developments are also molding the competitive landscape.
The global Zinc Pyrithione market is fragmented and players identified as notable include the following:
- Kumar Organic Products Limited
- Kolon Life Science
- SANITIZED AG
- Salicylates and Chemicals
- Chugoku Kogyo
- Shivam Industries
- Zhejiang Regen Chemical
- Binhai Minghong Fine Chemical
- Wuxi Zhufeng Fine Chemical
- Taicang liyuan chemical
- Guangzhou Tinci Materials Technology
- Shandong Ailitong New Materials
- Zhejiang Hongbo Chemical
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape , ask for a customized report
Global Zinc Pyrithione Market: Key Trends and Drivers
Factors that are underscoring growth in the global zinc pyrithione market are many and varied. The prominent among them are growing demand for paint and growing personal care industry.
- The anti-bacterial properties of zinc pyrithione make it a coveted ingredient in the hair care industry where it acts as an effective anti-dandruff component. This is one reason that is it is highly popular in the hair care domain where it is extensively used in shampoos and conditioners. It is also added to products that treat dry skin, atopic dermatitis, eczema, ringworm, and athlete’s foot, helping the global zinc pyrithione market on an upward growth curve.
- Owing to the anti-fungal and fungistatic properties, it is preferred as an additive in paints (exterior). As construction volumes increase by 2030 by a vast magnitude of 85%. As the construction market worth reaches USD 15.5 trillion over this period, the demand for paint would also see an upward growth. It is also worth noting that the ability to control growth of microorganisms also leads to their use in interior coatings. Additionally, low solubility in water makes it fit the bill for outdoor use. All this will lead to a higher growth of global zinc pyrithione market over the forecast period.
Global Zinc Pyrithione Market: Geographical Analysis
Owing to massive contribution from the United States of America, the North American region would lead the global zinc pyrithione market. It will account for a sizeable share of the market. However, high growth will be noted in the Asia Pacific region. It will be attributable to the personal care industry, which is growing at a significant pace in the market. China will be at the forefront of this growth in the region in the said industry. Here, it is worth noting that not only is the industry quite developed in China, it is still capable of showing tremendous growth. Another country that is set to show growth in the Asia Pacific region over the forecast period is South Korea.
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.