Zero Waste Shampoo Market – An Eco-friendly Products to Reduce Waste and Ecological Footprints
- Zero waste shampoo is gaining popularity, owing to the growing adoption of zero waste lifestyle and concerns regarding waste management. Individuals are preferring eco-friendly products to reduce waste and ecological footprints.
- Zero waste can be defined as reducing waste production through alternative ways. Several brands are focusing of the production of zero waste products, which is expected to drive usage of zero waste shampoo in the near future.
- Moreover, plastic waste from cosmetics and beauty products is also likely to influence the demand for zero waste shampoo. Modern ways of distribution channel and expansion of manufacturers through e-commerce is supporting the growth of the zero waste shampoo market globally. Additionally, social media and blogs are helping manufacturers to stay updated with latest trends and demands of consumers.
- Economic condition of developing countries is improving due to rapid industrialization and urbanization. This is anticipated to fuel the demand for zero waste shampoo during the forecast period.
Awareness about Eco–friendly Products and Importance of Waste Management to Drive the Global Zero Waste Shampoo Market
- Awareness about eco-friendly products and waste management is anticipated to boost the zero waste shampoo market growth across the globe. Leading manufacturers and governments are promoting eco-friendly lifestyle to reduce generation of waste products and decrease carbon footprint. This is projected to drive the zero waste shampoo market during the forecast period.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Expansion of E-commerce Industry to Drive Zero Waste Shampoo Market
- Increase in the number of internet users and online shoppers is anticipated to drive the online platform market across the globe. This, in turn, will fuel the demand for zero waste shampoo. Online platforms offer several benefits, such as free home delivery, discounts, product varieties, and easy exchange, which is a major factor that makes online purchases highly attractive.
North America to Hold a Leading Share of Global zero waste shampoo Market
- Geographically, the global zero waste shampoo market can be divided into five regions: North America (NA), Europe (EU), Asia Pacific (APAC), Middle East & Africa (MEA), and South America (SA).
- North America country-level analysis features the U.S., Canada, and Rest of North America. Analysis and forecast of the zero waste shampoo market in Europe includes markets across the U.K., Germany, France, and Rest of Europe. Similarly, Asia Pacific includes India, China, Japan, and Rest of Asia Pacific. Middle East & Africa includes the zero waste shampoo market analysis and forecast of GCC countries, South Africa, and Rest of Middle East & Africa. The South America zero waste shampoo market is segmented into Brazil, and Rest of South America.
- North America dominates the market share due to growing consumer preference for brutality free cosmetics products which has increased global sales of zero waste shampoo.
- However, Asia Pacific is anticipated to grow at a fastest CAGR growth rate during the forecast period. Rising demand of vegan products is projected to drive product innovation and launches in the region.
Key Players Operating in the Zero Waste Shampoo Market:
The zero waste shampoo market is competitive with several global and regional players. Major players are adopting various strategies, such as regional expansion and product portfolio expansion to enhance their position in the market.
Companies are focusing on increasing awareness about eco-friendly and zero waste products. For instance, Holland & Barrett International, a chain of health food and natural remedies, launched zero waste beauty kit at a low price making it available for all income groups.
Companies are expanding their business across different region to cater to the demand of consumers. For instance, Lush, a British beauty brand, which has around 900 stores globally, expanded its business in India in 2016. The company focuses on emerging markets to expand its customer base. A few of the key players operating in the global zero waste shampoo market are:
- BEAUTY & THE BEES
- Biome Living Pty. Ltd.
- J.R.LIGGETT LTD
- Kimberly-Clark Corporation
- Lush Cosmetics Ltd.
- Oregon Soap Company
- Plaine Products, LLC
- Rocky Mountain Soap
- The Refill Shoppe
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape in Zero Waste Shampoo Market, ask for a customized report
Global Zero Waste Shampoo Market: Research Scope
Global Zero Waste Shampoo Market, by Type
- Shampoo Bars
- Liquid Shampoo
Global Zero Waste Shampoo Market, by Distribution Channel
- Specialty Stores
- Departmental Stores
The report on the global zero waste shampoo market is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, and inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators, and governing factors, along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various factors on market segments and regions.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.