Zero Trust Security Solutions Market: Introduction
- Zero trust security solutions is an IT security model which requires identity verification per person or device/machine which tries to connect or access a private network. Increasing network connected devices, machine to machine communication, and rising cyber attacks have acclerated the demand for zero trust security solutions.
Zero Trust Security Solutions Market: Dynamics
Increasing cyber attacks driving demand for zero trust security solutions market
- Rising cyber attacks globally is a major factor accelerating the demand for zero trust security solutions. For instance, in May 2019, Baltimore City municipality’s computer systems were impacted by a cyber attack. Attackers sucessfully infiltrated computer systems and encrypted data files. To overcome this ransomeware attack, Baltimore City officially invested US$ 18 million. Similarly, in June 2019, the Western Connecticut School District was hit by a ransomeware attack. Thus, increasing cyber attacks are accelerating the demand for advance cyber security solutions which simultaneously spurs the zero trust security solutions market.
North America to hold major share of the global zero trust security solutions market
- Based on region, the zero trust security solutions market can be segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, and Middle East & Africa
- North America held dominant position in the global zero trust security solutions market in 2018 followed by Europe. It is expected to maintain its dominance during the forecast period. The U.S. and Canada are major countries that drive the zero trust security solutions market in the region. The presence of several prominent market players such as Microsoft Corporation, Google LLC, and IBM Corporation who provide advanced solutions to different industries in North America drives the market in this region. Moreover, countries in North America are among the earliest adopters of emerging technologies that help to retain the dominating position of the region in the market.
- The zero trust security solutions market in Asia Pacific is estimated to expand at a high CAGR during the forecast period. India, China, Japan, and Australia are key countries that drive the zero trust security solutions market in the region.
Cloud based deployment model segment expected to expand at the highest CAGR
- Based on deployment model, the zero trust security solutions market can be bifurcated into on-premises and cloud based. The cloud based segment is anticipated to expand at the highest CAGR during the forecast period. Deployment of cloud based zero trust security solution models help companies to provide advance IT security Moroever, the increasing adoption of cloud based applications or solutions by different industries due to need for IT cost deduction have also acclerated the cloud based segment in the zero trust security solutions market.
- Based on enterprise size, the market can be split into small & medium enterprises and large enterprises. The large enterprise segment is projected to account for notable share of the market by the end of 2019. Increasing demand for realtime data and advance security solutions for various applications such as networking and data centers to protect them from cyber attacks have provided the dominant position in the market. The small and medium enterprises segment is estimated to rise at the highest CAGR during the forecast period owing to increasing number of startups majorly in developing countries.
Key Players Operating in the global Zero Trust Security Solutions Market
- Key players in the global zero trust security solutions market are listed below:
- Akamai Technologies, Inc.
- Palo Alto Networks, Inc
- Symantec Corporation
- OKTA, Inc
- Centrify Corporation
- Cyxtera Technologies
- SophosGroup PLC
- Google LLC
- Microsoft Corporation
- VMware, Inc
- Trend Micro Inc.
- Cloudflare, Inc
- IBM Corporation
- Check Point Software Technologies
Figure: Global Zero Trust Security Solutions Market, by Competitive Landscape
To understand how our report can bring difference to your business strategy, Ask for a brochure
Global Zero Trust Security Solutions Market: Research Scope
Global Zero Trust Security Solutions Market, by Deployment Model
- On - premises
- Cloud based
Figure: Global Zero Trust Security Solutions Market, by Deployment Model
Global Zero Trust Security Solutions Market, by Enterprise Size
- Small & Medium Enterprises
- Large Enterprises
Stuck in a neck-to-neck competition with other brands? Request a custom report
Global Zero Trust Security Solutions Market, by Industry
- IT & Telecommunication
- Retail & E-commerce
- Energy and Utility
Global Zero Trust Security Solutions Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Figure: Global Zero Trust Security Solutions Market, by Region
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.