Yoga Accessories Market: Introduction
- Yoga accessories are essential products which are useful while doing yoga. They help the customer to perform various yoga exercises comfortably and in a better manner.
Key Drivers of the Global Yoga Accessories Market
- Users can increase their skill level with the support of yoga accessories such as wheels, bands, and balls. A water bottle helps the user to stay hydrated while doing yoga. Benefits like these are key drivers of the yoga accessories market.
- Yoga gear such as mats are made to make the customer feel comfortable while doing different styles of yoga. Yoga towels help in absorbing the sweat by placing it on top of the mat. Hence, these features are key drivers of the yoga accessories market.
Rising demand for yoga accessories for comfort to create market opportunity
- Millennial population is becoming more conscious about their health these days. Different types of yoga exercises not only keeps customers physically fit but also mentally well. Yoga requires different equipment to tap its full benefits and potential, and this increases the demand for yoga accessories.
- Yoga accessories make it easy for customers to do different types of yoga by providing more grip to any posture. This has increased the demand for yoga accessories in the world.
Injuries caused during yoga can restrain the yoga accessories market
- Injuries experienced by customers due to inappropriate size, shape, and material of yoga accessories can impact the growth of the yoga accessories market. Manufacturers of yoga accessories are working on making yoga products more comfortable to use.
Asia Pacific and North America projected be potential yoga accessories markets
- Asia Pacific countries such as India, China, Nepal, and Bhutan experience increasing demand for yoga accessories because of early adoption of yoga in this region. Countries in this region are rich in culture and extensively exploit the benefits of yoga.
- North American countries such as the United States of America, and Canada are showing huge interest in different styles of yoga. The yoga accessories market is growing in this region.
Players Operating in the Global Yoga Accessories Market
There are many small and medium sized players in the market. Manufacturers are focusing on a versatile range of products to meet the needs of customers who are interested in doing yoga and its different styles of exercises and making products that take care of comfort, grip, and ergonomics of yoga. Many manufacturing companies are aiming to produce a new range products to acquire a larger market share.
Some of the key companies in the yoga accessories market are listed below:
- JBM Gear
- alpintechnologies.in (Weselife)
- Yoga Sak
Yoga Accessories Market, by Price
- Low (US$ 30 and below)
- Medium (US$ 31 – US$ 150)
- High (US$ 151 and above)
Yoga Accessories Market, by Products
- Resistance Bands
- Others (Sand Bags, Wall Ropes, etc.)
Yoga Accessories Market, by Yoga Styles
- Vinyasa yoga
- Hatha yoga
- Iyengar yoga
- Others (Kundalini yoga, Ashtanga yoga, etc.)
Yoga Accessories Market, by End-users
Yoga Accessories Market, by Distribution Channel
- Third Party Website
- Company Owned Website
- Specialty Stores
Yoga Accessories Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Western Europe
- Nordic countries
- Rest of Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- Rest of Eastern Europe
- Asia Pacific
- New Zealand
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- North Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
The report on the yoga accessories market is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, and inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators, and governing factors, along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various factors on market segments and regions.
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.