Global Wristband Printers Market - Introduction
- A wristband printer is an advanced printer, which is easier to use and affordable as compared to laser printers. Wristband printer cartridges are easy-to-load and require minimal manual intervention. Moreover, a wristband printer automatically detects the wristband size and type, standardizes the settings for optimal print quality, and reduces waste. Thermal wristband printers are less expensive than laser wristband printers and are highly durable. Moreover, utilization of thermal wristband printers in hospitals in increasing, as they provide ease of operation and high-quality sharp images as compared to that provided by laser wristband printers.
- Wristband printers are used in patient identification, in entertainment, hospitality, and in amusement and water parks. Additionally, it is used in restricted area access, in night clubs for age verification and event administration. Advancements in wristband printers provides direct thermal print technology which eliminates the purchase of costly toner or print ribbon, and offers long-lasting wristband prints for hospitality, event ticketing, and patient identification. Moreover, various other benefits such as standalone print station and compact clamshell designs increases the print speed. Thus, access to visitors and patients can be processed quickly and print-on-demand bar-coded ID wristbands reduce fraud activities.
- North America is expected to be a prominent market for wristband printers, due to the adoption of advanced technologies and availability of advanced equipment in the region. The wristband printer market in Asia Pacific and Europe is witnessing expansion, due to the increase in healthcare facilities and surge in investments by leading global players in healthcare and industrial infrastructure in these regions.
To get glimpse of what our report offers, ask for a report brochure
Wristband Printers Market – Dynamics
Increasing demand for healthcare monitoring systems
- Organizations are building advanced systems to fulfill the demand of customers due to the growing number of healthcare facilities. Moreover, the healthcare sector is focusing on providing complete solutions from admission to treatment to discharge. Wristband printers are expected to improve the accuracy of patient identification with reliable wristbands and labels.
- With the help wristband printers, doctors are able to response quickly and able to provide accurate treatment to ensure patient safety. Moreover, it maximizes the wristband strength and protects from external environmental conditions such as soaps and moisture. Due to these properties of wristband printers, it will propel the wristband printers markets in near future.
To get a bird’s eye view of market forecast, ask for a Custom Report
Growing substitute products
- Demand for enhanced technology embedded products are increasing with the growth in technology. For instance, growing applications of RFID wristbands which help to store more information than printable wristbands. This is a significant threat to the wristband printers market.
Global Wristband Printers Market - Competitive Landscape
Key Players Operating in Global Market:
TSC Auto ID Technology Co., Ltd
- Founded in 1991, TSC Auto ID Technology Co., Ltd has its headquarters in New Taipei City, Taiwan. The company produces thermal barcode label printers, and desktop and mobile label printers. The company has installed more than 4 million barcode printers worldwide and produces ISO9001-certified label printers
Zebra Technologies Corporation
- Incorporated in 1969, Zebra Technologies Corporation has its headquarters in Lincolnshire, Illinois, U.S. The company manufactures, designs, and sells its products worldwide and operates its business through two segments: enterprise visibility & mobility, and asset intelligence & tracking. Zebra Technologies Corporation offers various AIDC products such as radio frequency identification device readers, barcode scanners, and mobile computers.
Datalogic S.p.A (Wasp Barcode Technologies, Inc.)
- Incorporated in 1972, Datalogic S.p.A is based in Bologna, Italy. The company specializes in manufacturing and selling automatic data capture and process automation products. It operates its business through Solution Net Systems, Informatics, and Datalogic segments. Datalogic S.p.A provides its services to healthcare, manufacturing, logistics, transportation, and retail sectors. The company offers various products such as fixed retail scanners, multi-plane imaging scanner/scales, industrial handheld scanners, and image-based ID scanners.
Other prominent players operating in the Wristband Printers Market are:
- Electronic Reading Systems Ltd
- Barcodes, Inc.
- Technology Group
- Syndicate Group
- ID Card Group
- IdentiSys Inc.
Global Wristband Printers Market: Research Scope
Global Wristband Printers Market, by Color Type
Global Wristband Printers Market, by End Use
- Amusement Parks
- Sports events
Global Wristband Printers Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Wristband Printers
- Wristband Printing Solution
- Thermal Label, Wristband & Tag Printers
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.