Wood Truss Market: Resins Used in Wide Range of Packaging Applications
- Wood truss is used to frame the roofs and floors of building structures that have residential, commercial and institutional applications. It can be designed in almost any size or shape
- The high strength to weight ratio of the wood truss offers great flexibility and improves the shelf life of the roofs or floors
- Wood truss is chiefly used in the hybrid construction where it is commonly employed with systems such as steel, concrete and masonry walls. Compared to steel or concrete, wood truss is highly cost effective. Wood truss can be installed without the use of heavy machinery and can be easily handled and lifted.
- Wood truss is a renewable construction material that minimizes the environmental pollution. The excellent thermal property of wood truss makes them suitable for the insulation applications
- Wood truss market is generally concentrated in North America and it is gaining acceptance across the globe and are widely used in Europe and Japan
Is something restraining your company’s growth in the Wood Truss Market? Ask for the report brochure here
Rise in Demand for Sustainable Building Products
- In the developed regions such as North America & Europe, emissions from buildings, and their proportion on total emissions, have been steadily increasing over the past few years. In the wake of environmental regulations in the building & construction sector in these regions, many manufacturers have started producing sustainable products that have high energy efficiency.
- Increased research & technology development programs related to sustainable building & construction, especially in the developed countries are anticipated to propel the consumption of wood truss during the forecast period
- The Energy Performance of Building Directive of the European Union mandates the member states to develop plans for low or zero carbon buildings. In U.K, as per the Energy Performance of Buildings Regulations in 2008, all new buildings are mandated to have an Energy Performance Certificate or Display Energy Certificate.
- Demand for sustainable building products are on the rise in the developing economies as well. UN Environment works with countries in Asia Pacific to pursue growth that catalyzes the efficient use of the region’s natural assets, reduces environmental degradation and brings social and economic benefits to the people of the region
Roofing Applications to Offer Attractive Opportunities
- Rise in application of wood trusses for the roofing applications are to provide lucrative opportunities for the global wood truss market. Wood trusses can be employed in the roof applications such as parallel chord, raised heel, scissor and dropped chord roof truss
- Wood truss for the roofing applications are compatible with other structural products and can be amalgamated with other components such as steel and concrete
- One of the major advantage of using wood truss for the roofing application is that it helps avoiding the loadbearing partitions and allows greater freedom of internal room arrangements
- Flat and pitched type of wood trusses are highly used for the roofing and flooring applications
Performance issues related to repairing is likely to hamper the wood truss market
- Performance problems associated with the repairing of the wood truss is likely to hamper the market. Once the trusses are installed, the wooden bars, otherwise known as the web members in the center of the truss cannot be cut or removed.
- Any cut or removed piece interrupts the load path, resulting in compromising the strength of the wood truss. Also, the wood truss market has poor penetration in the developing countries
Stuck in a neck-to-neck competition with other brands? Request a custom report on competition on Wood Truss Market here
North America to Hold Significant Share of Global Wood Truss Market
- In terms of region, the global wood truss market can be split into five regions: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
- North America is estimated to account for prominent share of the global wood truss market in the near future owing to the environmental concerns. The wood industry in Canada is highly significant and contributes to the North America’s wood truss market
- The building and construction regulations in the U.S and Canada encourages the usage of building components that are sustainable in nature.
- In North America the wood truss industry, more than 60% of residential roofs are now built with wood trusses. In Canada, approximately 95% of new houses are built with wood roof trusses.
- Advantages of wood trusses include strength, cost effectiveness, high versatility, environmental benefits, etc
Key Players in Market
The global wood truss market is moderately concentrated, with the top manufacturers accounting for major share. Prominent players operating in the global wood truss market seek to enter into partnerships for the development of wood truss applications
Key players operating in the wood truss market include:
- Panel Truss Texas
- Ufp Mid-Atlantic
- Structural Component Systems, Inc
- Woodbridge Corporation
- Hanson Truss
- Truss-Tech Industries
- California Truss Company
- Trussway Holdings
Global Ionomer Resins Market: Research Scope
Global Wood Truss Market, by Type
Global Wood Truss Market, by Shape
- Pitched or Triangular
- Parallel or Flat
Global Wood Truss Market, by Application
- Institutional & Industrial
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?