Global Wood-sanding Machine Market – A power tool used for sanding wood
- A wood-sanding machine or sander is a power tool used for sanding parts made of wood and wooden materials. Wood-sanding machines are used to make surfaces smooth, through abrasion, by using sandpaper.
- Sanders are available with a variety of power sources, handles, sanding plates or sanding disks, and motors and in various sizes. Different types of wood-sanding machines are used, depending on the type of abrasive tool, the shape of backing to which the abrasive paper is applied, and the key purpose of usage.
Increase in popularity of interior home décor is projected to drive the wood-sanding machine market
- Rapid urbanization and increase in usage of wood-sanding machines for home décor are anticipated to augment the global market for wood sanding machines during the forecast period. Due to increase in the standards of living and rise in investments in interior decoration, average spending on interior home décor is rising. Carpenters make use of wood sanders very frequently to provide smooth finish to furniture edges.
Rise in sales of wood-sanding machines on e-commerce websites is an opportunity for manufacturers of wood-sanding machine
- Growth of the global e-commerce industry has created immense opportunities for manufacturers and distributors of wood-sanding machines. In order to cater to a worldwide base of customers, producers and suppliers are focusing on selling their products on various e-commerce websites. Promotion of wood-sanding machines through various online channels and social media platforms is estimated to offer significant opportunities to the global wood-sanding machine market in the near future.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
North America region holds a major share of global wood-sanding machine market
- Geographically, the global wood-sanding machine market can be divided into five regions: North America (NA), Europe (EU), Asia Pacific (APAC), Middle East & Africa (MEA), and South America (SA).
- North America country-level analysis features the U.S., Canada, and Rest of North America. Analysis and forecast of the wood-sanding machine market in Europe includes markets across the U.K., Germany, France, and Rest of Europe. Similarly, Asia Pacific includes India, China, Japan, and Rest of Asia Pacific. Middle East & Africa includes the wood-sanding machine market analysis and forecast of GCC countries, South Africa, and Rest of Middle East & Africa. The South America wood-sanding machine market is segmented into Brazil, and Rest of South America.
- North America holds a major share of the wood-sanding machine market. Rise in popularity of interior home décor in countries such as U.S., Canada and Mexico etc. are anticipated to drive the market of wood-sanding machine in the forecasted timeline.
- However, Asia Pacific is anticipated to grow at a fastest CAGR growth rate during the forecast period. Rise in sale of wood-sanding machine on various e-commerce portals and platforms etc. is major factor for the rise in penetration of wood-sanding machine in this region.
Key Players Operating in the wood-sanding machine market:
Prominent players are projected to face tough competition in the coming years. Major brands are likely to focus on innovation of new products and research & development activities to strengthen their footprint in the global wood-sanding machine market. Companies are engaging in mergers and acquisitions and joint ventures with local brands to expand their product portfolio. Manufacturers in emerging economies are focusing on reducing their cost of production and increasing profitability for the sustainable growth of their businesses. A few of the key players operating in the global wood-sanding machine market are:
- 3M Company
- Robert Bosch Tool Corporation
- Makita Corporation
- Ingersoll Rand
- Hutchins Manufacturing
- Black & Decker
- Atlas Copco
- Nittom Kohki
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape in Wood-sanding Machine Market, ask for a customized report
Global Wood-sanding Machine Market – Research Scope
Global Wood-sanding Machine Market, by Type
- Belt Sanders
- Orbital Finishing Sanders
- Random-orbit Sanders
- Others (Belt Disc Sanders, Palm Sanders, Drum Sanders, etc.)
Global Wood-sanding Machine Market, by Power Type
- Air Compressor
Global Wood-sanding Machine Market, by Distribution Channel
- Specialty Stores
- Hardware Stores
- E-commerce Websites
- Company-owned Websites
The report on the global wood-sanding machine market is a compilation of firsthand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by market analysts, and inputs from market experts and market participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators, and governing factors along with market attractiveness of each segment. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on segments of the wood-sanding machine market across geographies.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.