Global Women’s Swimwear Market – Introduction
Swimwear is worn during water-based activity such as water skiing, water polo, swimming, surfing, and sun bathing help to avoid skin rashes due to contact with chlorinated water of swimming pools. Swimwear is made from various types of fabrics such as polyester, spandex, nylon, and other blended fibers that offer comfort and elasticity. Swimwear is also worn as semi-casual wear for pool side parties and at outdoor locations such as resorts and restaurants.
Global Women’s Swimwear Market – Competition Landscape
Founded in 1959, TurboSwim has its headquarters in Badalona, Spain. The company has established itself in designing, manufacturing, and distributing wide-ranging product varieties of water sports products and garments. The company also provides customized products according to customer requirement. TurboSwim has a presence in over 45 countries with particular focus on Europe and the U.S.
TYR SPORT. INC.
Incorporated in 1985, TYR SPORT. INC. is based in Huntington Beach, California, U.S. The company specializes in designing, manufacturing, and distributing equipment and apparel for triathletes and swimmers. TYR SPORT. INC. designs its products for water polo, aqua fitness, swimming, cycling, triathlon, and running.
To Get Glimpse of what our Report offers, Ask for a Report Brochure
Nike, Inc. with experience of over 55 years, based in Washington, Oregon, U.S., is the largest and leading manufacturer and supplier of footwear, equipment, apparel (including swear wear), other accessories, and services. The company offers its products and services to men, women, boys, and girls and has a global presence.
D&J Sports Inc.
Incorporated in 1992, D&J Sports Inc. is located in Dallas, Texas, U.S. The company is active in designing and manufacturing swimming products and apparel. Apart from selling its own manufactured products, D&J Sports Inc. also provides products of numerous brands such as TYR, Speedo, Nike, Dolfin, and Arena on its website. The company’s manufacturing facilities are located in Pennsylvania and Texas.
Speedo International Limited
Founded in 1910, Speedo International Limited has its head office in Nottingham, U.K. and is involved in manufacturing swimwear and swimming-related accessories. The company has become a global brand with offices all across the globe and products sold in 177 countries.
Major companies functioning in the global women’s swimwear market includes Nike, Inc., TYR SPORT. INC., Speedo International, Leisure Holdings (Arena Swimwear), Victoria's Secret, Delfina Swimwear, AgonSwim.com, Shoalo, Nozone Clothing, adidas America Inc., HARDCORESPORT, H2OTOGS, Dolfin Swimwear, Adolph Kiefer & Associates, LLC, D&J Sports, TurboSwim, La Perla, PEI Licensing, Inc., Q Swimwear, and Seafolly.
The market is highly competitive and consolidated due to the presence of a large number of vendors. Key players are focusing on enhancing their productivity to expand their topographical reach and increase their customer base. Manufacturers are focusing on quality, price, and brand to deal with their competitors and gain significant share in the women’s swimwear market in the coming years.
Global Women’s Swimwear Market – Driver
Growing Preference for Swimming as a Sport
The global women’s swimwear market is driven by several factors, for instance, increasing interest among women to participate in water sports. Moreover, increase in health awareness across the globe is boosting the women’s swimwear market. Swimming is considered a healthy and low-impact sport activity, which offers various physical and mental benefits. It provides a full body workout, as it uses all muscles of the body. Additionally, swimming helps alleviate stress, improves muscle strength, and builds endurance. It also helps improve the cardiovascular system and cholesterol levels. These factors are projected to drive the demand for women’s swimwear globally during the forecast years.
To Get a Bird’s Eye View of Market Forecast, Ask for a Custom Report
Global Women’s Swimwear Market – Segmentation
The global women’s swimwear market can be segmented based on:
- Product Type
- Fabric Type
- Distribution Channel
Global Women’s Swimwear Market, by Product Type
Based on product type, the global women’s swimwear market can be divided into:
- One-Piece Swimsuits
- Tank Suit
- Sling Bikini
- Pretzel suit
- Two-Piece Swimsuits
- Knee Skin
- Body Skin
Global Women’s Swimwear Market, by Fabric Type
In terms of fabric type, the global women’s swimwear market can be segregated into:
Global Women’s Swimwear Market, by Distribution Channel
In terms of distribution channel, the global women’s swimwear market can be segregated into:
- E-tailer Websites
- Company Websites
- Sports Retailers
- Departmental Stores
This intelligence report by TMR is the outcome of intense study and rigorous assessment of various dynamics shaping the growth of the market. TMR nurtures a close-knit team of analysts, strategists, and industry experts who offer clients tools, methodologies, and frameworks to make smarter decisions. Our objective, insights, and actionable analytics provide CXOs and executives to advance their mission-critical priorities with confidence.
The scrutiny of the various forces impacting the dynamics of the market, and key and associated industries, guides enterprises in understanding various consumer propositions. Our clients leverage these insights and perspectives to enhance customer experience in the fast-paced business environment.
All our insights and perspectives are broadly based on 4 Pillars or Stages: ASBC-S, which offer an elaborate and customizable framework for the success of an organization. The essence and the roles of these in organizational successes are highlighted below:
- Agenda for CXOs: TMR, through the study, sets the tone for agendas that are pertinent to CEOs, CFOs, CIOs, and other CXO executives of businesses operating in the market. The perspectives help our clients to bridge the gap between agenda and action plan. TMR strives to offer guidance to CXOs to undertake mission-critical activities empowered by various business analysis tools, and boost the performance of the organizations. The perspectives guide you to decide on your own marketing mix that align well with the policies, visions, and mission.
- Strategic Frameworks: The study offers how organizations are setting both short-term and long-term strategic plans. Our team of experts collaborate and communicate with you to understand these to make your organizations sustainable and resilient during tough times. The insights help them decide sustainable competitive advantage for each business units.
- Benchmarking for Deciding Target Markets and Brand Positioning: The assessments in the study provides a scrutiny of marketing channels and marketing mix. Our various teams work synergistically with you to help identify your actual and potential direct, indirect, and budget competition areas. Additionally, the study helps you decide most effective budgets for various processes and promotional activities. Furthermore, the study guides you to set benchmarks for integrating people and processes with the 4Ps of marketing. Eventually, this will empower you to find out unique propositioning strategies and niches.
- Business Composability for Sustainability (C-S): Constant strategy planning for sustainability characterizing our C-S framework in the report has become more relevant than before in the face of disruptions caused by pandemics, recessions, boom and bust cycles, and changing geopolitical scenario. The TMR study offers a high level of customization to help you achieve business composability. Composable enterprises are increasingly gaining the attention of CXOs in order to help them combat market volatility. Our analysts and industry experts help you wade through such uncertainties and guide you to become a smart sustainable business in entirety.
The study presents scrutiny of region-specific consumer and technology trends, including the most recent industry dynamics. These broadly cover but not limited to
- North America, South America, and the Americas
- Asia Pacific and Japan
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
The study offers data-driven insights and guidance of several aspects. Some of the more notable questions are:
- What are the major recent trends that can influence the product life cycle and the RoI?
- Which regulatory trends shape corporate-level, business-level, and functional-level strategies?
- Which micromarketing initiatives of leading players will bring in investments?
- What can be the best framework and tools for PESTLE analysis?
- Which regions will witness rise in new opportunities?
- Which are the game-changing technologies being used to capture new revenue streams in the near future?
- Which operational and tactical frameworks are being adopted by various players in gaining customer loyalty?
- What is the current and expected intensity of competition the market in the near future?
With a robust experience in creating exceptional market reports, Transparency Market Research has emerged as one of the trusted market research companies among a large number of stakeholders and CXOs. Every report at Transparency Market Research goes through rigorous research activity in every aspect. The researchers at TMR keep a close watch on the market and extract beneficial growth-boosting points. These points help the stakeholders to strategize their business plans accordingly.
TMR researchers conduct exhaustive qualitative and quantitative research. This research involves taking inputs from the experts in the market, focused attention on recent developments, and others. This method of research makes TMR stand out from other market research firms.
Here's how Transparency Market Research helps the stakeholders and CXOs through the reports:
Inculcation and Evaluation of Strategic Collaborations: The TMR researchers analyze recent strategic activities like mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, and joint ventures. All the information is compiled and included in the report.
Perfect Market Size Estimations: The report analyzes the demographics, growth potential, and capability of the market through the forecast period. This factor leads to the estimation of the market size and also provides an outline about how the market will retrieve growth during the assessment period.
Investment Research: The report focuses on the ongoing and upcoming investment opportunities across a particular market. These developments make the stakeholders aware of the current investment scenario across the market.
Disclaimer: This market research study is an ongoing effort and extreme care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy at all stages. However, in the light of the rapidly evolving business dynamics, some region-specific or other segment-specific changes may take time to be part of the study.