Women’s Canvas Shoes Market: Introduction
- Canvas shoes are made from coarse cloth obtained from hemp. Canvas is used in boards, tents, shoes etc. Canvas shoes are basic casual shoes made with a canvas upper, and rubber, fiber, or leather sole.
- Women’s canvas shoes are available in different styles, from sneakers to slip on and pumps. Women’s canvas shoes are stylish, versatile, come in different shapes and sizes, and are available in almost every color which makes them an attractive option.
- Growth in disposable income, increasing spending power, change in lifestyle, and availability of customized services have led to increase in demand for women’s canvas shoes. Considering these factors, the women’s canvas shoes market is expected to grow during the forecast period.
Key Drivers, Restraints, and Opportunities of the Global Women’s Canvas Shoes Market
- With the evolution in the fashion industry, the purpose of footwear has changed and it is no longer limited to just protecting the feet. Women’s canvas shoes can be worn at the gym, while playing tennis, basketball, or any indoor sport, and in hot weather. The main advantage of women’s canvas shoes are that they are not limited to a particular clothing and can be paired with any outfit ranging from denims and tracksuits, to skirts and dresses. Women’s increasing interest in fitness is set to boost the demand for canvas shoes. The demand for women’s canvas shoes is mainly related to income, urbanization, population, and sports & fitness.
- The influence of social media has led to many manufacturers starting an online business. They also provide customized footwear. This kind of service is expected to further drive the market. Manufacturers replicate the footwear worn by famous models. The increase in social events, parties, and gatherings is also likely to lead to the rise in demand for women’s canvas shoes.
- The restraint to the market is the lack of cushioning and shock absorption which makes the shoes unsuitable for prolonged outdoor sports. Improvement in quality and comfort is projected to create business opportunities in the coming years.
- Women’s canvas shoes are affordable, easy to clean, easy to maintain, and can be washed in the machine; hence the market for women’s canvas shoes is anticipated to expand during the forecast period.
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Women’s Canvas Shoes Market, Request for a Sample
North America to Lead the Global Women’s Canvas Shoes Market
- Geographically, the global women’s canvas shoes market can be divided into five regions: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and Latin America.
- North America is expected to hold dominant share of the global women’s canvas shoes market, followed by Asia Pacific and Europe. Europe is a well-known supplier of footwear machinery and equipment.
- Asia Pacific is likely to be an attractive market for the growth of women’s canvas shoes during the forecast period. The global women’s canvas shoes market is competitive due to the presence of large number of global and regional players.
Key Manufacturers Operating in the Global Women Canvas Shoes Market
The market is fragmented with the presence of many regional manufacturers.
Leading players operating in the global women’s canvas shoes market include:
- Adidas AG
- Dorothy Perkins
- Puma SE
- Skechers USA, Inc.
- The ALDO Group
- United Colors of Benetton
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Global Women’s Canvas Shoes Market: Research Scope
Global Women’s Canvas Shoes Market, by Type
- Casual Shoes
- Sports Shoes
- Others (Loafers, Sneakers, etc.)
Global Women’s Canvas Shoes Market, by Price Range
- Below US$ 25
- Between US$ 25 – US$ 100
- Above US$ 100
Global Women’s Canvas Shoes Market, by Distribution Channel
- E – commerce websites
- Company owned websites
- Hypermarkets & Supermarkets
- Retail Stores
- Flagship Stores
Global Women’s Canvas Shoes Recycling Market, by Region
- North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.