Global Wireless Testing Market: Overview
Over the forecast period of 2019 to 2027, the global wireless testing market will chart a steady CAGR (Compound Annual Growth Rate). That means that market players should brace themselves for a slew of opportunities that are set to arise in the market landscape. Besides, the market worth will rise up considerably over this period.
The growth is attributable to need for advanced manufacturing techniques. It is a result of need for human intervention to be minimum for a number of reasons. Some of these are maintenance of quality and development of 4G and 5G.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF brochure
Global Wireless Testing Market: Notable Developments
The global wireless testing market is marked with developments that are not just significant for players to take notice of but also to understand how the market would shape up over the period to come.
One of the significant ones includes the SGS group’s launch of electrical and electronics services laboratory. It was opened in Hong Kong in April 2019 and features EMC anechoic chambers, which is considered one of the most advanced to exist. It is aimed at strengthening innovation, to develop better products.
The global wireless testing market is fragmented and prominent players in the market include SGS Group (Switzerland), Bureau Veritas (France), Intertek (UK), Keysight (US), Anritsu (Japan), and VIAVI Solutions (US)., among others. Players are focusing on improving their products to make them more covetable and suited to manufacturing businesses. And, in order to stay ahead of their competitors, they also take up strategies like mergers and acquisitions. Also, strategic collaborations and partnerships are often witnessed.
Expanding operations in future? To get the perfect launch Ask for a custom report
Global Wireless Testing Market: Key Trends and Drivers
Certain factors are shaping the growth curve for global wireless testing market. They are paving the way for how market would operate over the coming years. A glimpse is shared below.
- Rise in demand for consumer electronics is driving the global wireless testing market to a higher growth trajectory. To understand how it propels the market forward, it is important to note that all consumer electronics need to be tested to ensure seamless functioning and safety. Besides testing is done to check for performance issues, usually before launch. These include tests for a number of wireless technologies such as NFC (Near-Field Communications), Wi-Fi, and Bluetooth. And, as the range of these electronics is wide – from computers and tablets to smartphones and wearables – the testing would be wide too.
- The rise of Connected Homes is also leading to generation of demand for global wireless testing market, leading to growth in the market. Across the globe, it is observed that people are pretty taken by Internet of Things and this requires technology used in such homes to be tested. This involves, home security, control over devices from remote locations and so on and as these depend on Wi-Fi, mobile data and Bluetooth, testing becomes crucial. And, this is how it promises to contribute to growth of global wireless testing market.
Global Wireless Testing Market: Geographical Analysis
Asia Pacific (APAC) will show an impressive growth pace, driven primarily by a robust market for smartphones in the region. Besides, the region id experiencing an increasing level of adoption of technology across multiple industry verticals. In a way, the vast population that is experiencing rise in disposable incomes as economies show a great performance, year after year, will present itself as untapped opportunities for market players to make the most of. Besides, there is a vast consumer base for Internet-of-Things (IoT) based devices that is also contributing positively towards global wireless testing market growth.
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.