Wireless Cycle Computer Market: Introduction
- Wireless cycle computer, also known as wireless cyclometer or GPS cycling computer, is a small digital machine to track the parameters of the bike and the rider through satellite.
Key Drivers of the Global Wireless Cycle Computer Market
- Wireless cycle computers measure speed and have heart rate sensors through ANT+, Bluetooth Smart, and Wi-Fi. These features are key drivers of the global wireless cycle computer market.
- Data of speed, trip distance, calories, odometer, and more are stored in the device. Customers can track their performance by the help of the data stored in the device. This advanced technology is the key driver of the wireless cycle computer market.
Increase in Demand for Wireless Cycle Computers due to Increasing Cycling Events - A Market Opportunity
- Increase in cycling events such as cycle races, cycle rallies, and others at national and international levels is likely to increase the demand and create opportunity for wireless cycle computers.
- Many health conscious customers and tourists love to explore a local area by cycling. They demand features such as Bluetooth connectivity to their phone for a comfortable ride. This demand will create an opportunity for wireless cycle computers globally.
Inaccurate Reading a Restraint of the Wireless Cycle Computer Market
- Many customers have experienced problems of inaccurate reading of different parameters in the device due to fluctuations in the device while riding. This would restrict the wireless cycle computer market, although many companies are working on preventing such undesired fluctuations while cycling.
North America and Asia Pacific Projected to be Potential Markets for Wireless Cycle Computers
- North America shows huge interest in wireless cycle computers. Cycling events and different cycle stunts are very popular in the US and Canada.
- Asia Pacific region because of its adventure activities and scenic beauty sees high demand for wireless cycle computers. Countries such as Australia, Indonesia, Bali, Maldives, Philippines, and Thailand are famous for cycling activities. Activities such as cycling, cycle rally race, or cycle racing would create demand for wireless cycle computers in the Asia Pacific region.
- The millennial population wants to keep themselves fit and healthy. Increased sports activities such as cycling in developing countries (India and China), has created huge demand for wireless cycle computers to keep track of calories burnt and distance & other parameters.
Players Operating in the Global Wireless Cycle Computer Market
Major wireless cycle computer manufacturing companies across the world are focusing on extending their product offerings and taking steps to innovate the products to satisfy customer needs. Companies which are active in the wireless cycle computer market have ample opportunities to expand their market share. Significant demand can be seen from both developed and developing countries for premium wireless cycle computers.
Some of the key companies active in the wireless cycle computer market are listed below:
- Garmin Ltd.
- CATEYE Co., Ltd
- Wahoo Fitness.
- Bryton Inc.
- Sigma Sports
- SHIMANO INC.
- Coospo Technology
- Magene Fitness
Wireless Cycle Computer Market, by Price
- Low (US$ 60 and below)
- Medium (US$ 61 – US$ 350)
- High (US$ 351 and above)
Wireless Cycle Computer Market, by Battery Life
- 15 hours and below
- 16 hours to 25 hours
- 26 hours to 35 hours
- 35 hours and above
Wireless Cycle Computer Market, by End-use
Wireless Cycle Computer Market, by Distribution Channel
- Third Party Website
- Company Owned Website
- Specialty Stores
- Hypermarkets and Supermarkets
Wireless Cycle Computer Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Western Europe
- Nordic countries
- Rest of Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- Rest of Eastern Europe
- Asia Pacific
- New Zealand
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- North Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
The report on the wireless cycle computer market is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, and inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators, and governing factors, along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various factors on market segments and regions.
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.