Wireless Broadband in Public Safety – Introduction
- Use of wireless broadband technology in public safety applications improves the quality of people management and safety through wireless communication networks
- Implementation of critical communication applications on airports, ports, roads, railways, and metros has increased the usage of wireless broadband technology in public safety applications
- Rise in adoption of connected devices and integrated sensors to provide integrated wireless service to end-users is estimated to fuel the wireless broadband in public safety market during the forecast period
Global Wireless Broadband in Public Safety Market: Dynamics
Global Wireless Broadband in Public Safety Market: Key Drivers
- Increase in mobile connectivity due to adoption of smart devices in telecommunication network, are key factors that drive the demand for wireless broadband in public safety
- Growing concern about technological development in security and public safety infrastructure to provide real-time information to security departments in various developing nations is expected to boost the wireless broadband in public safety market
- Significant investments in wireless broadband technology to improve communication using software and hardware devices are anticipated to propel the demand for wireless broadband in public safety
- Slow development rate of telecommunication network in underdeveloped nations is estimated to restrain the market
- Interceptions in wireless communication and security breaches in wireless protocols are likely to restrain the adoption of wireless broadband in public safety
- Availability of high speed internet in rural areas is expected to generate significant opportunities for the market
- Enhancement of next-generation technology in all regions is anticipated to create opportunity for the wireless broadband in public safety market
Impact of COVID-19 on the Global Wireless Broadband in Public Safety Market
- In COVID-19 pandemic, the number of internet users increased during the lockdown situation, which significantly fuelled broadband traffic during the pandemic situation
- Several companies have adopted work from home model due to COVID-19, which boosted the number of wireless broadband users. This, in turn, is estimated to propel the adoption of wireless broadband technology during this period.
- Increased use of wireless broadband by public safety organizations during COVID-19 boosted the demand for wireless broadband in public safety in pandemic
North America to Hold Major Share of the Global Wireless Broadband in Public Safety Market
- In terms of region, the global wireless broadband in public safety market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America
- In North America, particularly in the U.S. and Canada, increasing investment in wireless broadband technologies to improve public safety owing to consistent growth of wireless spectrum, is driving the adoption of wireless broadband in public safety. Thus, North America is projected to hold a prominent share of the global wireless broadband in public safety market during the forecast period.
- Advancements in networking technologies and introduction of 5G network in India and China is expected to fuel the wireless broadband in public safety market during the forecast period
- The market in Europe is expected to drive the demand for wireless broadband in public safety due to an increase in number of smartphone users during the forecast period
- Increase in demand for public safety applications in MEA is estimated to propel the wireless broadband in public safety market during the forecast period
Global Wireless Broadband in Public Safety Market: Competition Landscape
- Several prominent players in the wireless broadband in public safety market bring innovation into wireless broadband in public safety to consolidate presence
- In October 2020, Comcast Business, one of the key players of wireless broadband in the public safety market entered into a partnership with Aruba Networks to help enterprises to adapt remote workforce during the COVID-19 pandemic
- In December 2020, Aruba Networks introduced a new product called Aruba CX8360, useful to add new switches to the network. Aruba Networks provides APs, network configuration solutions, wireless controllers, and other wireless products and services
Key players operating in the global wireless broadband in public safety market include:
- Aruba Networks
- AT&T Inc.
- Broadcom Inc.
- Bittium Corporation
- Cambium Networks, Ltd.
- Extreme Networks, Inc.
- Ericsson AB
- Harris Corporation
- Hitachi, Ltd.
- Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd.
- Juniper Networks, Inc.
- Motorola Solutions
- Netronics Technologies
- RADWIN Ltd.
- Sierra Wireless
Global Wireless Broadband in Public Safety Market: Research Scope
Global Wireless Broadband in Public Safety Market, by Type
Global Wireless Broadband in Public Safety Market, by Offering
- Wireless Adapter
- Access Point and Range Extender
- Other Offerings
- Managed Services
- Professional Services
Global Wireless Broadband in Public Safety Market, by Technology
- Single Band
- Dual Band
- Cellular M2M
- 4G and 4G+
Global Wireless Broadband in Public Safety Market, by Application
- Video Surveillance & Monitoring
- Automatic Vehicle Tracking
- Real-time Incident Management
- GIS (GEOGRAPHIC INFORMATION SYSTEM)
- People Control & Management
- Others (Integrated Device Monitoring and Mobile Data Monitoring)
Global Wireless Broadband in Public Safety Market, by End-user
- Department of Police
- Department of Disaster Management
- Medical Emergency Service Providers
- Others (Highway Control Authority and Area Security Agency)
Global Wireless Broadband in Public Safety Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.