Global Wireless Battery Monitoring System Market – Introduction
- A wireless battery monitoring system is a central evaluation and measuring system for batteries. The system measures voltage, temperature, and acid level of the battery cell. It also provides real-time status of the battery and detects failure if any.
- The wireless battery monitoring system consist of the main control unit, battery cell sensors, and transceivers
- The wireless battery monitoring system assures long life of the battery; protects it from damage; and helps in maintaining the battery in a required state for which it is specified
High Demand for Continuous Tracking of Batteries to Drive Global Wireless Battery Monitoring System Market
- It is important to know the status of batteries operating in critical applications. The global wireless battery monitoring system market is expected to be driven by the demand for continuous tracking of batteries in critical applications.
- In medical and health care industries, continuous battery power supply is required and thus, battery monitoring systems play an important role of keeping a track of the battery status
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Reduction in Maintenance Operations of Batteries to Drive Global Wireless Battery Monitoring System Market
- Consumers are sensitive about the maintenance cost of batteries. Manufacturers are constantly engaged in the enhancement of batteries to improve their life.
- Wireless battery monitoring systems can anticipate early failures in batteries, which can reduce the future maintenance cost
- Also, wireless battery monitoring aims at safety of the maintenance personnel
- Due to the above-mentioned benefits, the global wireless battery monitoring system market is anticipated to expand at a significant CAGR during the forecast period
North America to Lead Global Market
- In terms of region, the global wireless battery monitoring system market can be divided into: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America
- North America is anticipated to hold a leading share of the global wireless battery monitoring system market, followed by Europe, during the forecast period. This is attributable to high adoption of electric vehicles in the region.
- The wireless battery monitoring system market in Asia Pacific is expected to expand at the maximum CAGR during the forecast period. Middle East & Africa and South America are markets with high growth potential.
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape, ask for a customized report
Key Players in Global Market
Prominent players operating in the global wireless battery management system market are focusing on technological advancements and expansions to meet the rising demand for wireless battery management systems. Moreover, manufacturers are entering into partnerships for development of innovative products.
Key players operating in the global wireless battery management system market are:
- SOCOMEC Group
- Raytheon Anschutz
- ST Microelectronics
- AEG Power Solutions Group
- Storage Battery Systems, LLC
- RP-TECHNIK GMBH
- Helios Power Solutions
- Hitachi Chemical Co. Ltd.
- A&C Solutions BVBA
- AMETEK Solidstate Controls
Global Wireless Battery Monitoring System Market – Segmentation
The global wireless battery monitoring system market can be segmented based on:
- End-use Industry
Global Wireless Battery Monitoring System Market, by Component
Based on component, the global wireless battery monitoring system market can be classified into:
- FT Transceiver
- Battery Cell Top
- RF Battery Cell Sensor
Global Wireless Battery Management System Market, by End-use Industry
In terms of end-use industry, the global wireless battery management system market can be divided into:
- Aerospace & Defense
- Health care
Global Wireless Battery Management System Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.