Wire to wire Connectors Market: Introduction
- Wire to wire connectors are equipment used to connect two or more number of wires together. These are removable or temporary; however, some can be permanent, depending on the application. These make electrical and electronic connection and repair easy.
- Moreover, they allow flexibility and modification in design of electrical circuits. Wire to wire connectors are available in various sizes depending on the wire gauges and number of wires connected together. These are extensively utilized for various applications including high speed digital communication, instrumentation, satellite communication equipment (SATCOM), cable assemblies, test and measurement, Internet of Things (IoT), 5G wireless infrastructure, smart cities and agriculture, embedded computing, precision thin substrate mounting.
- Additionally, wire to wire connectors are also used in diverse industries such as consumer electronics, industrial automation, automotive and communications among others industries.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Ask Report Brochure
Rising demand of electricity in emerging economies in APAC
- Significant increase in industrialization in emerging economies is fueling the demand for energy in different countries across APAC such as China, India, Japan and South Korea. Furthermore, demand for network and infrastructure required to transmit power is also rising. This, in turn, is expected to increase the demand for Wire to wire connectors during the forecast period.
Demand of wire to wire connectors anticipated to remain high owing to technological advancements in telecommunication industry
- Expansion of the wire to wire connectors market can be attributed to the ubiquitous usage of data and signal transmission for facilitating the various process. Trend of integrating electronics devices in various industries is gaining traction at a significant pace.
- Additionally, increasing demand of various consumer electronics and communication systems is expected to boost the global Wire to wire connectors market during the forecast period
Asia Pacific to Lead Global Market for Wire to wire
- In terms of region, the global wire to wire connector market can be split into: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, and Middle East & Africa
- Wire to wire connector market in Asia Pacific is anticipated to expand at the maximum CAGR during the forecast period. This growth can be attributed to the factors such as the demand for high-speed connectivity and transmission bandwidth and low and stable raw material cost required for the manufacturing. Countries, such as India, Japan and China are the major contributors for the APAC wire to wire connector market.
- Wire to wire connector market in North America and Europe is likely to witness stagnant growth. This market in South America and Middle East & Africa is estimated to show sluggish growth during the forecast period.
Key Players in Global Market
The global Wire to wire connector market is consolidated in nature. Prominent players operating in the global market are focusing on technological developments and expansions to meet the growing demand for wire to wire connector. Moreover, manufacturers are entering partnerships for the development of innovative products and gain higher profit margins.
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape in Wire to wire Connectors Market, ask for a customized report
Wire to wire Connectors Market – Competition Landscape
- In February 2019, AVX Corporation announced the launch of new 12–18AWG wire to wire connectors. These are designed to offer twist and pull extraction, strip and poke home insertion, and reliable wire retention.
- In October 2018, RS Components announced the launch of 1.80 mm sealed wire to wire connectors. These connectors are designed to offer protection against liquid, dust, and dirt. They also fit into small spaces.
Key players operating in the global Wire to wire connector market include:
- AVX Corporation
- RS Components
- Texas Instruments
- Omron Corporation
- Molex, LLC
- JST (UK) Ltd.
- Amphenol Corporation
- Harting Technology Group
- Kyocera Corporation
Global Wire to wire Connector Market: Research Scope
Global Wire to wire Connector Market, by Type
Global Wire to wire Connector Market, by Function
- Power Transmission
- Signal Transmission
Global Wire to wire Connector Market, by End use Industry
- Consumer Electronics
- Industrial Automation
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.