Wind Tree: Introduction
- Wind tree, as the name suggests, is a wind turbine but it appears like a tree. It is an unconventional wind turbine design concept that overcomes the flaws of conventional wind turbines, as they are very noisy in operation, significantly large in shape, and are unpleasant for birds as well.
- Wind trees stand about eight meters high, and they consist of 63 aeroleaves. These aeroleaves are customized to house tiny blades that are responsible for generating electricity even in the slightest wind speeds, which can be as low as 4.5mph (7kmph), irrespective of the direction of the wind.
- The aeroleaves of the wind tree can be considered as small propellers, which can be turned on by light breeze instead of the larger wind speeds that are required in the larger blade conventional turbines. Additionally, wind trees are comparatively tiny in size and are noiseless, which makes them pleasant & environment friendly.
- Wind trees can be considered as an asset that is capable of producing green energy. They are able to generate electricity in a consistent manner, which eventually makes them ideal for power generation for outdoor lightning & smaller residential buildings.
Request a sample to get extensive insights into the Wind Tree Market
Key Drivers of Global Wind Tree Market
- The world is shifting toward the use renewable energy sources in order to achieve development in an environmentally sustainable manner. Consequently, investments in the renewable energy sector have increased significantly. This, in turn, is projected to augment the demand for wind tree in the near future.
- Ambitious national targets, rapid technological advancements, and international agreements have prompted countries across the world to turn toward the renewable energy sector and prompted them to look for additional power generation alternatives. Thus, the beneficial use of renewable energy is expected to augment the global wind tree market between 2020 and 2030.
- Wind trees provide certain benefits while respecting esthetics and urban development strategies. They are available in various colors and have provision for charging portable devices, laptops, and cell phones, which in turn is estimated to boost the adoption of wind tree in offices, residential & commercial buildings globally.
To understand how our report can bring difference to your business strategy, Ask for a brochure
Restraints of Global Wind Tree Market
- The cost of wind trees is significantly high. For instance, it is estimated to cost US$ 60,000, which in turn is likely to hamper the wind tree market during the forecast period, unless their price reduces in the near future.
Europe to Hold Major Share of Global Wind Tree Market
- Based on region, the global wind tree market can be classified into North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
- Europe is expected to be a key market for wind tree, globally, from 2020 to 2030. High investments in renewable energy generation and government subsidies are likely to drive the market in the region between 2020 and 2030.
- Europe is also considered to be a pioneer in renewable wind energy generation and is home to a majority of development facilities. This offers significant opportunities to consumers in Europe to employ wind trees for power generation, which in turn is projected to drive the market in the region.
- The wind tree market in Middle East & Africa is estimated to expand at a significant rate during the forecast period, owing to extensive attempts being made by the governments to reduce the use of fossil fuel energy. Government initiatives for pollution-free and clean energy are also expected to drive the wind tree market in the region during the forecast period.
- On the other hand, the size of the U.S. wind tree market is expected to double by the end of the forecast period. Renewable energy projects in the U.S. are likely to benefit from multi-year federal tax incentives and several state-level, favorable policies for renewable energy generation in the next few years.
COVID-19 Impact Analysis
- The global economy has been hampered by the measures put in place to contain the COVID-19 pandemic. The wind power industry is estimated to face immediate challenges due to the COVID-19 pandemic such as difficulty in adhering to the social distancing norms, shortage of manpower, lack of demand & supply, and discerning expenditure by end-users.
- Key players operating in the market must ensure adequate liquidity to sustain in the market. This would help companies recover sooner from the COVID-19 crisis.
Key Players Operating in Global Market
The only player operating in the global wind tree market is:
- New World Wind
Global Wind Tree Market, by Application
- Residential Buildings
- Commercial Shopping Malls & Offices
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.