Wicker Chairs Market – Introduction
Wicker chairs are made from plants such as willow, reed, rattan, and bamboo. Currently, synthetic fibers are also used in the manufacturing of wicker chairs. Synthetic wicker chairs are cheaper and more durable than natural wicker chairs. Wicker chairs add a classic and natural touch to outdoor and indoor living areas. They are available in various styles (cafe, bistro, etc.) which encourages home owners to spend more on wicker chairs.
Wicker Chairs Market – Competitive Landscape
Founded in 1997, The Courtyard has its headquarters in New Delhi, India. The company has established itself in designing, manufacturing, and distributing a wide-range of leisure outdoor products such as exclusive multiplex furniture, auditorium furniture, home theater furniture; and hotel, banquet and restaurant furniture. The company has experience of over 20 years and sells its products across India.
Incorporated in 1991, Hotel Furniture is based in Delhi, India. The company specializes in manufacturing and trading varieties of furniture such as canteen furniture, cafe furniture, restaurant furniture, bar furniture, hotel furniture, and banquet furniture.
Is something restraining your company’s growth in the Wicker Chairs Market? Ask for the Report Brochure here
Sunset West is based in Vista, California, the U.S. With more than 10 years of experience, Sunset West is a well-known manufacturer of premium indoor furniture. It works directly with trade channels through designers, retailers, hospitality, and OEM (original equipment manufacturer) programs. The company provides comfort furniture with unique specifications such as cushion thickness, seat height, foam firmness, and frame depth.
Incorporated in 2000, Hospitality Rattan is based in Miami, Florida, the U.S. The company is well-known for designing and distributing quality wicker, rattan, and bamboo furnishings. The company offers high-quality and green furniture (environment safe and biodegradable), and generally, they can recycled.
Incorporated in 2005, Zuo Modern is based in Oakland, California, the U.S. The company is active in producing and selling modern furniture products for dining rooms, bedrooms, offices, bars, and outdoors. The company has several offices and offers its products across the globe to various industries such as hospitality and retail. It has an elegant collection of mirrors, lighting, and outdoor furniture.
Major companies active in the global wicker chairs market includes Classic Coastal Wicker, Forever Patio, Harmonia Living, Lloyd Flanders, Sunset West, Whitecraft, Vida Outdoor, Hospitality Rattan, Zuo Modern, Hotel Furniture, The Courtyard, Sunvilla, Tropitone, Source Outdoor, and Crosley Furniture. The global wicker chair market is highly fragmented and competitive due to presence of several leading players. Moreover, key players are constantly concentrating on innovation and modern design of wicker chairs.
Wicker Chairs Market – Dynamics
Favorable Qualities Elevates Demand
During the forecast period, the wicker chair market is projected to see significant growth due to rising usage of wicker furniture products, as these products are rust free and do not fade in sunlight. Their lightweight and durable, easy to care, and long lasting qualities create demand for the product among consumers and strengthens the market growth. The natural, earthy, and classic look of wicker chairs is well-matched with outdoor spaces that encourage customers to spend more on wicker chairs, and is likely to reinforce the market growth in the coming years.
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape in Wicker Chairs Market, Ask for a Customized Report here
Wicker Chairs Market – Segmentation
The wicker chairs market can be bifurcated on the basis of:
- Product Type
- Distribution Channel
Wicker Chairs Market Segmentation – By Product Type
In terms of product type, the wicker chairs market can be divided into:
- Rocking Chair
- Outdoor Lounger
- Sitting Chair
- Dining Chair
- Others (Contemporary Swivel Chair, etc.)
Wicker Chairs Market Segmentation – By Style
Based on style, the wicker chairs market can be classified into:
- Other (Veranda, Bar height, etc.)
Wicker Chairs Market Segmentation – By Material
According to material, the wicker chairs market can be bifurcated into:
- Steel Wire
- Other (Bamboo, Paper Fiber, Sea grass, etc)
Wicker Chairs Market Segmentation – By End-use
End-use segment of the wicker chairs market can be divided into:
Wicker Chairs Market Segmentation – By Distribution Channel
Based on distribution channel, the wicker chairs market can be segmented into:
- Large Format Stores (Hypermarkets, Supermarkets, and Departmental Stores)
- Specialty Stores
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.
This intelligence report by TMR is the outcome of intense study and rigorous assessment of various dynamics shaping the growth of the market. TMR nurtures a close-knit team of analysts, strategists, and industry experts who offer clients tools, methodologies, and frameworks to make smarter decisions. Our objective, insights, and actionable analytics provide CXOs and executives to advance their mission-critical priorities with confidence.
The scrutiny of the various forces impacting the dynamics of the market, and key and associated industries, guides enterprises in understanding various consumer propositions. Our clients leverage these insights and perspectives to enhance customer experience in the fast-paced business environment.
All our insights and perspectives are broadly based on 4 Pillars or Stages: ASBC-S, which offer an elaborate and customizable framework for the success of an organization. The essence and the roles of these in organizational successes are highlighted below:
- Agenda for CXOs: TMR, through the study, sets the tone for agendas that are pertinent to CEOs, CFOs, CIOs, and other CXO executives of businesses operating in the market. The perspectives help our clients to bridge the gap between agenda and action plan. TMR strives to offer guidance to CXOs to undertake mission-critical activities empowered by various business analysis tools, and boost the performance of the organizations. The perspectives guide you to decide on your own marketing mix that align well with the policies, visions, and mission.
- Strategic Frameworks: The study offers how organizations are setting both short-term and long-term strategic plans. Our team of experts collaborate and communicate with you to understand these to make your organizations sustainable and resilient during tough times. The insights help them decide sustainable competitive advantage for each business units.
- Benchmarking for Deciding Target Markets and Brand Positioning: The assessments in the study provides a scrutiny of marketing channels and marketing mix. Our various teams work synergistically with you to help identify your actual and potential direct, indirect, and budget competition areas. Additionally, the study helps you decide most effective budgets for various processes and promotional activities. Furthermore, the study guides you to set benchmarks for integrating people and processes with the 4Ps of marketing. Eventually, this will empower you to find out unique propositioning strategies and niches.
- Business Composability for Sustainability (C-S): Constant strategy planning for sustainability characterizing our C-S framework in the report has become more relevant than before in the face of disruptions caused by pandemics, recessions, boom and bust cycles, and changing geopolitical scenario. The TMR study offers a high level of customization to help you achieve business composability. Composable enterprises are increasingly gaining the attention of CXOs in order to help them combat market volatility. Our analysts and industry experts help you wade through such uncertainties and guide you to become a smart sustainable business in entirety.
The study presents scrutiny of region-specific consumer and technology trends, including the most recent industry dynamics. These broadly cover but not limited to
- North America, South America, and the Americas
- Asia Pacific and Japan
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
The study offers data-driven insights and guidance of several aspects. Some of the more notable questions are:
- What are the major recent trends that can influence the product life cycle and the RoI?
- Which regulatory trends shape corporate-level, business-level, and functional-level strategies?
- Which micromarketing initiatives of leading players will bring in investments?
- What can be the best framework and tools for PESTLE analysis?
- Which regions will witness rise in new opportunities?
- Which are the game-changing technologies being used to capture new revenue streams in the near future?
- Which operational and tactical frameworks are being adopted by various players in gaining customer loyalty?
- What is the current and expected intensity of competition the market in the near future?
With a robust experience in creating exceptional market reports, Transparency Market Research has emerged as one of the trusted market research companies among a large number of stakeholders and CXOs. Every report at Transparency Market Research goes through rigorous research activity in every aspect. The researchers at TMR keep a close watch on the market and extract beneficial growth-boosting points. These points help the stakeholders to strategize their business plans accordingly.
TMR researchers conduct exhaustive qualitative and quantitative research. This research involves taking inputs from the experts in the market, focused attention on recent developments, and others. This method of research makes TMR stand out from other market research firms.
Here's how Transparency Market Research helps the stakeholders and CXOs through the reports:
Inculcation and Evaluation of Strategic Collaborations: The TMR researchers analyze recent strategic activities like mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, and joint ventures. All the information is compiled and included in the report.
Perfect Market Size Estimations: The report analyzes the demographics, growth potential, and capability of the market through the forecast period. This factor leads to the estimation of the market size and also provides an outline about how the market will retrieve growth during the assessment period.
Investment Research: The report focuses on the ongoing and upcoming investment opportunities across a particular market. These developments make the stakeholders aware of the current investment scenario across the market.
Disclaimer: This market research study is an ongoing effort and extreme care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy at all stages. However, in the light of the rapidly evolving business dynamics, some region-specific or other segment-specific changes may take time to be part of the study.