Wi-Fi has emerged as an important market driver for the mobile industry. In response to the dilemma of network traffic congestion, major mobile operators have publicly adopted Wi-Fi technology, but they are yet to implement its integration that will make Wi-Fi an extension to wireless mobile networks. This Wi-Fi offload is expected to offer traffic congestion relief and encourage users to choose Wi-Fi over cellular networks, thus distancing the subscriber from service providers. As a result, the future for Wi-Fi offload equipment market seems to be bright with the number of mobile user increasing every day.
Wi-Fi offload equipment market is growing due to the increasing need for access to multiple networks in one subscription because of network traffic congestion. WLAN network is used to offload 3G network from traffic in dense areas. The Wi-Fi offload equipment market that includes core network products for next generation network architecture and wireless transport network technologies is well established throughout the world. This market is expected to experience tremendous boost in the coming years as a result of technological advancements like LTE (Long Term Evolution) and others.
A number of new players are emerging in the field and signing new contracts across the globe thus creating new business opportunities in the Wi-Fi offload equipments market.
This research report analyzes this market based on different geographies and market segments. The regions analyzed under this research study are as follows:
- North America
- Rest of the World
The report includes a complete analysis of market trends, growth drivers, factors affecting market growth, industry structure, and market projections for the coming years. It also includes an analysis of the recent technological developments, Porter’s five force model analysis, and detailed profiles of the top industry players. The report provides a review of the micro and macro factors significant from the point of view of existing market players and new entrants.
Some of the key players dominating this market are Acme Packet, ADC Telecom, Aircel, Airtel, Alcatel-Lucent, Apple, Asia Pacific Telecom, AT&T, AT&T Mobility, Bell, Bharti Airtel, Broadcom, China Mobile, China Unicom, Cisco, Deutsche Telekom, DoCoMo, Ericsson, France Telecom, Freescale, Fujitsu, Google, Hitachi, HP, Huawei Technologies, Infineon, Intel, Juniper Networks, LG, Motorola , NETGEAR, Nokia, Nokia Siemens Network (NSN), Orange, Panasonic, Qualcomm, Reliance Communications, Samsung, Tata, Texas Instruments, Vodafone Essar, ZTE Corporation, and others.
Reasons for Buying this Report
- This research report provides an overview of the market and its future
- It provides an overview of the different factors driving and affect market growth
- It helps to make informed business decisions based on an in-depth analysis of the market
- It helps to clearly understand key product segments and changing competition dynamics so as to stay ahead in competition
- It helps to know about innovative product development, major competitors, and their strategies
- It provides a seven-year forecast assessed on the basis of how the market is predicted to grow
- It provides a technological growth map over a time and explains its impact on the industry
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.