White Wine Market: A wine made by fermentation of grapes
- White wine is a type of wine that is made by fermentation of grapes after removing grapes skin. It has yellow-green, straw-yellow, or yellow-gold color. It is made from both, red or white grapes fermented after removing the skin of the grapes.
- White wine is processed by fermentation of juice in tanks by setting it on a low temperature to preserve its essence. During this process, yeast and sugar are added in the grape juice to convert it in the form of alcohol. This alcoholic juice is clarify to separate it from unwanted sediment. After the clarification process, white wine is added with carbon dioxide and store in the bottle, can or other packaging material.
- White wine is found to be the most popular choice of alcoholic beverage among the users in celebrations, romantic dates, and meal. This is expected to drive the market in coming years.
Rise in Consumption of Wine & Innovative Packaging Design are driving factors for global white wine market
- Exponential increase in the number of wine consumers across the globe is a prime reason for the growth of the white wine market. User preference for white wine produced in an environment-friendly way is supporting the growth of the global white wine market. Moreover, online sales of wine is increasing direct-to-consumer (D2C) sales of white wine. This is driving the white wine market across the globe.
- White wine manufacturing companies are emphasizing on packaging of white wines in screw-tops or in single-serve bottles. In fact, screw-tops are found to be most popular. White wine is also popular for special occasions for gifting purpose. Online sales of white wine is growing, especially in outlets and major supermarket chains.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Stringent Trade Policies and Regulations and Prohibition on consumption of white wine hampers the market
- In Islamic countries, white wine is prohibited to consume as per their law. Moreover, heavy tariff duty imposed on export of white wine has increased the prices of the product. This is expected to act as barrier in market growth. Developing countries with complicated laws under federal and state legislative bodies will pose challenges for the market. Furthermore, availability of white wine substitutes in the market, such as red wine, champagne, and port wine, among others, is expected to hinder the growth of the white wine market across the globe.
Europe holds a major share of global white wine market
- Geographically, the global white wine market can be divided into five regions: North America (NA), Europe (EU), Asia Pacific (APAC), Middle East & Africa (MEA), and South America (SA).
- North America country-level analysis features the U.S., Canada, and Rest of North America. Analysis and forecast of the white wine market in Europe includes markets across the U.K., Germany, France, and Rest of Europe. Similarly, Asia Pacific includes India, China, Japan, and Rest of Asia Pacific. Middle East & Africa includes the white wine market analysis and forecast of GCC countries, South Africa, and Rest of Middle East & Africa. The South America white wine market is segmented into Brazil, and Rest of South America.
- Europe holds a major share of the white wine market. Increase in number of wine festivals in countries such as U.K., Germany, France etc. is projected to increase the demand of white wine in the forecast period.
- However, Asia Pacific is anticipated to grow at a fastest growth rate during the forecast period, as there is rise in consumption of white consumption in the near future.
Key Players Operating in the global white wine market:
The presence of international as well as emerging players across the globe targeting end-users with unique marketing strategies is expected to fuel the demand for white wine during the forecast period.
Major manufacturers operating in the white wine market focus on the development of new product with respect to its taste and innovative packaging designs
Emerging players in the market focus on collaborations with retailing channels to enhance sales of white wine. In addition, players across the globe are selling organic wines at competitive prices. A few of the key players operating in the global white wine market are:
- Changyu Pioneer Wine Co. Inc.,
- Constellation Brands, Inc.
- E&J Gallo Winery
- Viña Concha y Toro SA
- Grupo Penaflor S.A.
- The Wine Group
- Accolade Wines Australia Limited
- Casella Family Brands
- Treasury Wine Estates.
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape in White Wine market, ask for a customized report
Global White Wine Market: Research Scope
Global White Wine Market: by type
- Pinot Grigio
- Sauvignon Blanc
- Others (Gewurztraminer, Semillon, etc.)
Global White Wine Market: by end-use
Global White Wine Market: by distribution channel
- Online Channel
- Offline Channel
- Supermarkets & Hypermarkets
- Specialty Stores
- Convenience Stores
The report on the global white wine market is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by market analysts, and inputs from market experts and market participants across the value chain. The market report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators, and governing factors, along with market attractiveness of each segment. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various factors on different segments of the market across regions.
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
With a robust experience in creating exceptional market reports, Transparency Market Research has emerged as one of the trusted market research companies among a large number of stakeholders and CXOs. Every report at Transparency Market Research goes through rigorous research activity in every aspect. The researchers at TMR keep a close watch on the market and extract beneficial growth-boosting points. These points help the stakeholders to strategize their business plans accordingly.
TMR researchers conduct exhaustive qualitative and quantitative research. This research involves taking inputs from the experts in the market, focused attention on recent developments, and others. This method of research makes TMR stand out from other market research firms.
Here's how Transparency Market Research helps the stakeholders and CXOs through the reports:
Inculcation and Evaluation of Strategic Collaborations: The TMR researchers analyze recent strategic activities like mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, and joint ventures. All the information is compiled and included in the report.
Perfect Market Size Estimations: The report analyzes the demographics, growth potential, and capability of the market through the forecast period. This factor leads to the estimation of the market size and also provides an outline about how the market will retrieve growth during the assessment period.
Investment Research: The report focuses on the ongoing and upcoming investment opportunities across a particular market. These developments make the stakeholders aware of the current investment scenario across the market.
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.