White Carbon Market: Introduction
- White carbon is commonly known as chaoite, which is a mineral described as an allotrope of carbon whose existence is disputed
- White carbon is slightly harder than graphite, with a reflection color of grey to white. From its electron diffraction pattern, the mineral is considered to have a carbine structure, the linear acetylene carbon allotrope of carbon.
- White carbon is used as a reinforcing filler material for synthetic and polymer materials in tire, chemical, light industries, industrial rubber goods, and other industries
- White carbon provides thixotropy, reinforcement, and promotes adhesion as well as serves as an extender, thereby raising quality and lowering cost
- It also imparts high slip resistance to rubbers based on chloroprene and butadiene-nitrile
Is something restraining your company’s growth in the White Carbon Market? Ask for the report brochure here
Key Drivers of Global White Carbon Market
- White carbon increases durability and strength of rubber products used in numerous applications, such as engine mounts, belt & hoses in automobiles, conveyor belts, thus increasing the use of rubber products in various applications
- It is used as high-performance flatting agent, thickening agent, and anti-corrosion pigment to improve the performance, workability, and sustainability of coatings, paints, inks, adhesives, and sealants. Increase in demand for coatings and adhesives for use in automotive, construction, packaging, furniture, footwear, and pressure-sensitive applications is the primary factor driving the white carbon market.
- White carbon, when used with carbon black can increase the efficiency of automotive vehicles, which, in turn, can support the growth of white carbon market
Opportunities in Global White Carbon Market
- White carbon powder for tire fillers are commercially produced through precipitation of sodium carbonate, which is conventionally produced by high temperature fusion of sodium carbonate and quartz that requires less energy output and is not economically viable. Thus, the development of less energy-intensive technologies for commercial production would significantly contribute to the expansion of industrial application, especially to be used as reinforcing filler material in the tire for the rubber industry.
- White carbon, in combination with silane enables manufacturers to produce tires with greatly reduced rolling resistance that yield fuel savings up to 8%. Experts suggest that market of low rolling resistance tires eventually help automotive manufacturers to increase their sales output globally.
- In December 2016, Evonik Industries announced that it would build US$ 120 Mn silica plant near Charleston, South Carolina, the U.S. in response to the high demand for precipitated silica from the tire industry in North America. With this expansion, the company aims to strengthen its position as a global automotive supplier.
- RV Technologies collaborated with Tricentris for the transformation of used glass to precipitated silica commonly called as white carbon.
- In August 2019, Evonik Business Line Silica launched a new specialty product, SPHERILEX 145, for the oral care industry. SPHERILEX 145 is expected to be the new solution for toothpaste formulators.
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape in White Carbon Market, ask for a customized report
Global White Carbon Market: Research Scope
Global White Carbon Market, by End-user
- Paints & Coatings
- Rubber (Tires)
- Personal care
- Electrical & Electronics
- Food & Beverages
Global White Carbon Market, by Region
- North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
With a robust experience in creating exceptional market reports, Transparency Market Research has emerged as one of the trusted market research companies among a large number of stakeholders and CXOs. Every report at Transparency Market Research goes through rigorous research activity in every aspect. The researchers at TMR keep a close watch on the market and extract beneficial growth-boosting points. These points help the stakeholders to strategize their business plans accordingly.
TMR researchers conduct exhaustive qualitative and quantitative research. This research involves taking inputs from the experts in the market, focused attention on recent developments, and others. This method of research makes TMR stand out from other market research firms.
Here's how Transparency Market Research helps the stakeholders and CXOs through the reports:
Inculcation and Evaluation of Strategic Collaborations: The TMR researchers analyze recent strategic activities like mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, and joint ventures. All the information is compiled and included in the report.
Perfect Market Size Estimations: The report analyzes the demographics, growth potential, and capability of the market through the forecast period. This factor leads to the estimation of the market size and also provides an outline about how the market will retrieve growth during the assessment period.
Investment Research: The report focuses on the ongoing and upcoming investment opportunities across a particular market. These developments make the stakeholders aware of the current investment scenario across the market.
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.