Labels form a key component of packaging system for a product in order to convey the authenticity and integrity of the product to the end user or consumer. Wet glue labelling machines manufacturers provide labelling systems that allow producers to apply labels to their products. Wet glue labelling machines market serves various market segments that require product information to be communicated to the end users of their products. Thus, wet glue labelling machines market is gaining traction in the packaging industry considering the market requirement for safety and authentication.
Labelling equipment are used to label the product or the primary packaging of the products. Manufacturers also prefer to print labels that can be applied straight away on the product surface. Hence wet glue labelling machines have to configure their functionalities according to the labeling requirements based on level of packaging and packaging type. Apart from providing product information, technological advancement in the wet glue labelling machines market has enabled manufacturers supply wet glue labelling machines that improve element such as graphics, label size, label shape, label material, etc.
Wet Glue Labelling Machines Market: Market Dynamics
Wet glue labeling machines ensure effective labelling solution in order to maintain consistency and accuracy in terms of high quality label pasting considering label material variety and production speed. Key factor driving the growth for wet glue labelling machines market is the capability of wet glue labeling machines to deliver accuracy in terms of label pasting along with reducing cost of the operations. Minimizing wastages during the label pasting process has ensured optimization for the customers using wet glue label machines.
As consumption increases in emerging markets for products of daily consumption, industries such as food and beverages, cosmetics, FMCG, etc. have shown upward demand for wet glue labelling machines. Furthermore, growth in retail sector and consumer preference for labelled products has led to upsurge in demand for wet glue labelling machines market.
Labeling market has experienced rapid growth in recent times owing to the growing importance of track and trace mechanism required to protect product integrity. Influx of counterfeit products has led to growing significance for product authentication and awareness in the minds of the consumers regarding the same. Wet glue labeling machines manufacturers have to address the opportunity of supplying technologically advanced wet glue labelling machines catering to market requirements.
The international labelling market is classified into adhesive based and non-adhesive based labelling. Adhesive labelling includes pressure sensitive, hot glue labelling machines and wet glue labelling machines. The adhesive labelling market is expected to grow faster than the wet glue labelling machines market owing to comparatively higher functionalities offered by adhesive labelling machines.
A key driver for wet glue labelling machines market is the quality of the machines to function faster in applying labels using a liquid glue at room temperature at high speeds. As the wet glue labelling machines are faster that other technologies, these machines are generally used in the beverage market. Apart from above feature, wet glue labelling machines market can be customized on the basis of end-use requirement.
Wet glue labelling machines are suitable for product made of glass, plastic, metal etc. and can allow automation of the labelling process. Another factor that help fuel the demand for wet glue labelling machines is that the machines help save cost in labelling applications. The machines have a built in system for printing product information.
The wet glue labelling machines market can be segmented on the basis of industry type and technology type.
On the basis of Industry, the wet glue labelling machines market can be divided into:
- Food and Beverages
- Cosmetics and Home Care Products.
On the basis of technology, the wet glue labelling machines market can be divided into:
- Semi-Automatic: Can be used in the case of lower rate of production and for round bottles which require no change in the bottle size.
- Automatic: It can be used in the case of high rate of production.
- Manual: These types of machines can be used in the case of lower demand .The operator is required to manually enter the details into the machine.
Geographically the wet glue labelling machines market can be segmented into North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific (APAC) and Middle East and Africa (MEA). The Wet Glue Labelling Machines Market is expected to witness a growth in the European region owing to the growing number of breweries in UK.
Some of the players in the labelling machines market are Labeling System, Llc, Quadrel Labeling Systems, In-Line Labeling Equipment Inc., Harland Machine Systems Ltd., Label-Aire, Inc., Weiler Labeling Systems LLC, CTM Labeling Systems Inc, MPI Label Systems Inc, Newman Labelling Systems Ltd and CVC Technologies Inc.
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis. s
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.