Wellsite Monitoring Solution (WMS) Market- Introduction
- Wellsite monitoring solution (WMS) is a direct replacement or substitute for hydraulic load cells and existing cable sensors at industrial plants and industrial sites
- Wellsite monitoring solution (WMS) includes wireless sensors instead of wired network and improves safety. A wellsite monitoring solution (WMS) is more efficient at a wellsite, makes it easy to collect data and transfer to the server side, and is a cost effective solution for industries.
- Wellsite monitoring solution (WMS) is a combination of wireless technology, load cells used in oil and gas equipment, and Internet of Things (IoT) solution to improve safety at worksites
- WMS also enables wireless functionality to cabled sensors which reduces industry expenses to replace existing sensors during the upgrade process
- Wellsite monitoring solution (WMS) is primarily used in wire line logging, pressure monitoring, or measurement during the drilling process and blowout preventer (BOP) lifting process
- Wellsite monitoring solutions (WMS) collect the data while hydraulic load cells are carrying the pressure or load during the industry process. By analyzing the data, the performance of the machine or equipment can be measured easily.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Key Drivers of the Wellsite Monitoring Solution (WMS) Market
- Increasing adoption of wireless devices to monitor equipment pressure and improve safety and operational efficiency at well sites is expected to drive the wellsite monitoring solution (WMS) market. Wellsite monitoring solution (WMS) is a cost-effective solution that provides an easy option to protect equipment and improve accuracy of equipment performance data. Wellsite monitoring solution (WMS) also enables technicians to connect with all wireless devices and measure the performance and load on each equipment at well sites, which in turn is estimated to boost the market during the forecast period.
- Rising demand for cable free load cells and oil field digitalization is expected to offer significant opportunities to solution providers of wellsite monitoring solutions (WMS)
Mechanical compatibility with existing equipment expected to hinder the wellsite monitoring solution (WMS) market
- Wellsite monitoring solution (WMS) is an advanced technology solution that provides improved equipment performance records in specific operations at well sites. Issues with mechanical compatibility of the solution with existing equipment or machines may sometimes occur. Mechanical compatibility with existing equipment is expected to hinder the wellsite monitoring solutions (WMS) market during the forecast period.
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape , ask for a customized report
Middle East & Africa to hold major share of the global wellsite monitoring solution (WMS) market
- Middle East & Africa is expected to hold prominent share of the wellsite monitoring solution (WMS) market due to increasing upstream and offshore activity in the region.
- Rate of adoption of wellsite monitoring solutions (WMS) by oil and gas companies in Middle East & Africa to protect and improve the performance of wellsite equipment is considerably high. This in turn is estimated to boost the demand for wellsite monitoring solutions (WMS) during the forecast period.
- The wellsite monitoring solution (WMS) market in North America and Asia Pacific are anticipated to expand at a prominent CAGR during the forecast period due to increasing demand for advanced wireless pressure monitoring and equipment monitoring solutions in the oil and gas industry in the region.
- Several key players are expected to increase their investment in wellsite monitoring solutions (WMS) to differentiate their offerings, in order consolidate their position in the market.
Key players operating in the global wellsite monitoring solution (WMS) market
- James Fisher and Sons plc.
James Fisher and Sons plc. is a leading provider of marine solutions and supplier of engineering services to the energy industry. The company operates its business in offshore oil and tankships, and offers marine support and specialist technical solutions. The company has presence in over 18 countries worldwide with employee strength of 2,700. It provides a wide range of products such as line tension monitors, load cells, and mooring and towering products.
- Osprey Informatics
Osprey Informatics is a leading monitoring and alerting solution for oil and gas industries. The company provides solutions in remote visual inspection and monitoring, terminal inspection and monitoring, field operation solutions, and facility management solutions.
Other key players operating in the global wellsite monitoring solution (WMS) market include EION Inc., IHS Markit, Baker Hughes Company, Schlumberger Limited, and Bluetick, Inc.
Global Wellsite Monitoring Solution (WMS) Market: Research Scope
Global Wellsite Monitoring Solution (WMS) Market, by Deployment
Global Wellsite Monitoring Solution (WMS) Market, by Application
- Remote well site monitoring
- Alerting and reporting
- Predictive analysis
Global Wellsite Monitoring Solution (WMS) Market Segmentation, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.