A welding torch used in welding system to keep the welding electrode in the perfect direction and to supply welding power to the electrode. There are several types of welding torches depending on the welding process, electrode size, etc. It also comes in different shapes such as a straight torch or bend torch. The two main functions of a welding torch are delivering welding current and shielding gas to the electrode. Welding torches have a wide range of applications across several industries such as construction, automotive, and metal fabrication. Growing construction and automotive industry in emerging economies in Asia Pacific and South America are anticipated to boost the welding torch market during the forecast period.
Welding Torch Market – Competitive Landscape
The welding torch market is fragmented into several international and domestic companies. Leading market players are focusing on technological developments in the product to reduce the cost of production and increase sales.
- In February 2019, Miller Electric Mfg. LLC introduced a new welding torch series, named MDX Series MIG guns. This includes three models: MDX-100, MDX-250, and MDX-250 EZ-Select. The company is focused more on increasing durability and consumable life when welding with MDX-250 or MDX-250 EZ-Select welding torch in heavier industrial environments.
- In January 2019, Leister Group launched a new welding torch product. The MINI enables a jet of hot air to be directed with millimeter accuracy at a temperature of up to 750°C. The company is focusing on product portfolio expansion to meet the growing demand for welding torch in different regions.
Is something restraining your company’s growth in the Welding Torch Market? Ask for the Report Brochure here
Fronius International GmbH
Fronius International GmbH was founded in 1945 and has a wide range of products diversified across three business units including charging business unit, welding business unit, and solar energy business unit. It has around subsidiaries across 28 countries and sales partners and representatives in over 60 countries.
Leister Technologies AG.
Leister Technologies AG. was founded in 1949 in Solingen, Germany and has its headquarters in Switzerland. The company is involved in manufacturing hot air plastic welding equipment, laser welding systems, process heat components, gas sensor equipment, and micro-optics. It operates in around 120 countries across the globe with approximately 730 employees.
Miller Electronic is a subsidiary of Illinois Tool Works and was founded in 1929, with headquarters in Wisconsin, U.S. It is active in manufacturing arc welding and cutting equipment. Product portfolio of the company includes welders, wire feeders, plastic cutters etc.
Several international and domestic players are involved in the welding torch market. Some of them are Lincoln Electric, American Torch Tip, Arc Machines, Inc, HERZ GmbH, and others.
Welding Torch Market – Dynamics
Growth in application industry anticipated to boost welding torch demand in the coming years
Welding torches find application across different industries including automotive, construction, metal fabrication, and aerospace. Economic development across several emerging countries such as Brazil, China, and India are surging the growth of these industries. This factor is anticipated to encourage the welding torch market across the globe during the forecast period.
Technological advancement in products expected to encourage welding torch demand
Manufacturers are focusing on technological development and product innovation to cater to diverse markets across the globe. Improved features such as corrosion resistance, high tensile strength, and ductility are expected to make welding torch more attractive. Continuous innovation in welding technologies to weld large and complex structures in the construction industry is expected to stimulate the growth of the welding torch market during the forecast period.
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape Welding Torch Market, Ask for a Customized Report here
Welding Torch Market – Segmentation
The welding torch market can be bifurcated on the basis of:
- Distribution Channel
Welding Torch Market Segmentation – By Type:
Based on type, the welding torch market is segmented into:
- Air-cooled Welding Torches
- Water-cooled Welding Torches
Welding Torch Market Segmentation – By Application:
In terms of application, the welding torch market can be bifurcated into:
- Metal Fabrication
Welding Torch Market Segmentation – By Distribution Channel:
Based on distribution channel, the welding torch market can be divided into:
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.