Welding Protective Clothing Market – Clothing to Ensure Protection & Safety at Work
- Increase in incidence of injury in construction and other manufacturing industries is anticipated to increase the demand for welding protective clothing.
- Proper protective outfit for welding protects a welder from damage that can be caused during daily welding activities. Protective clothing includes pads, guards, shields, and masks.
- Several countries have standards and regulations for protective clothing to ensure its durability and ability to keep the wearer safe from hazards such as high temperatures, punctures, sparks, and cuts. Increase in demand for protective clothing products encourages manufacturers to innovate further to improve product quality and reliability.
- Rise in construction activities and industrialization in several emerging economies across Asia Pacific is anticipated to make it a significant market for welding protective clothing in the next few years. North America and Europe held considerable share of the global welding protective clothing market, owing to increase in awareness about worker safety and strict government safety laws.
Increase in Industrialization and Construction Activities Worldwide is Driving the Market
- Increase in population is expected to encourage construction and infrastructure activities across the globe. Rise in working population due to increase in industrialization and boost in manufacturing sector is anticipated to increase the demand for welding protective clothing in the next few years. Rise in construction and manufacturing activities in developing countries in Asia Pacific is likely to boost the demand for welding protective clothing in the near future.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Increase in Consumer Awareness and Stringent Government Laws and Regulations
- Increase in awareness about worker safety and security is expected to boost the welding protective clothing market. North America and Europe are expected to show upsurge in the demand for welding protective clothing, owing to stringent government regulations and guidelines for using safety wear. Several governments across Middle East & Africa and Asia Pacific have strict government laws for worker safety at workplace. This is likely to be a supportive factor for the welding protective clothing market during the forecast period.
Asia pacific to hold a Leading Share of Global Welding Protective Clothing Market
- Geographically, the global Welding Protective Clothing market can be divided into five regions: North America (NA), Europe (EU), Asia Pacific (APAC), Middle East & Africa (MEA), and South America (SA).
- North America country-level analysis features the U.S., Canada, and Rest of North America. Analysis and forecast of the Welding Protective clothing market in Europe includes markets across the U.K., Germany, France, and Rest of Europe. Similarly, Asia Pacific includes India, China, Japan, and Rest of Asia Pacific. Middle East & Africa includes the Welding Protective Clothing market analysis and forecast of GCC countries, South Africa, and Rest of Middle East & Africa. The South America Welding Protective Clothing market is segmented into Brazil, and Rest of South America.
- Asia Pacific dominates the market share due to sheer number of people under working class coupled with growing economy of Asian Countries specifically china & India.
- Asia Pacific is anticipated to grow at a fastest CAGR growth rate during the forecast period. Rising demand of welding in automotive and industrial sector is expected to fuel the growth of Welding Protective Clothing market in the forecast period.
Key Players Operating in the Welding Protective Clothing Market:
The global welding protective clothing market involves several international players. Leading manufacturers focus on the expansion of their business across the globe through product development with advanced technology and merger & acquisition strategies.
- In May 2019, 3M announced that it entered into an acquisition agreement with Acelity Inc. and its KCI subsidiaries worldwide. Acelity Inc. is provider of advanced wound care technologies and solutions. It sells products under KCI brands. This acquisition is expected to support the company’s growth strategy.
- In May 2016, Honeywell International Inc. launched a new range of single-use, molded masks with improved performance. This product consists of high performing exhalation valve which keeps the mask cool inside and reduces the CO2 content. Honeywell Industrial Safety, a subsidiary of Honeywell International Inc., has a broad range of safety products. The company aims to boost its customer base by launching new products with updated technology.
A few of the key players operating in the global zero waste shampoo market are:
- Honeywell International Inc.
- Uvex Group
- MSA Safety Incorporated
- Ansell Ltd.
- Kimberly-Clark Worldwide, Inc.
- MCR Safety
- Atlas Welding Supply
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape in Welding Protective Clothing Market, ask for a customized report
Global Welding Protective Clothing Market: Research Scope
Global Welding Protective Clothing Market, by Type
- Protective Gloves
- Eye Protection
- Head and Face Protection
- Protective Footwear
- Other Protective Clothing (Hearing Protection etc.)
Global Welding Protective Clothing Market, by Application
- Metal Fabrication
- Others (Power Generation etc.)
Global Welding Protective Clothing Market, by Distribution Channel
The report on the welding protective clothing market is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, and inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators, and governing factors, along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various factors on market segments and regions.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.